Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Kratos can't move fast enough and doesn't even have close to the necessary strength. It was a stupid suggestion.

Kratos can stop a titans punch with his bare hands and caught up to Hermes.

Also he's hard enough to whack Goku's friends so he can't become the Super Saiyan God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

What's ya'lls opinion on Alucard with ALL the Cromwell Initiative Barriers unlocked

Goku would just Spirit Bomb him from space.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Also you're a stupid suggestion.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Goku wouldn't need Super Saiyan God. Hell, he probably wouldn't even need Super Saiyan, for how pathetic Kratos is.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

Goku would just Spirit Bomb him from space.

No joke I think ultimate Alucard can survive in space if he wants to

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Goku wouldn't need Super Saiyan God. Hell, he probably wouldn't even need Super Saiyan, for how pathetic Kratos is.

Wow, just wow. Way to show your obvious bias here BAFH. I don't think you're a fair arbiter of this discussion at all.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

No joke I think ultimate Alucard can survive in space if he wants to

Hmm yeah, but can he move around in it?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Probably, he's not governed by the laws of this Universe at that stage

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Plus if you spirit bombed him, he'd probably just eat all the souls

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh well in that case Goku might be in some trouble. Might be a bit of a stalemate. Can vampire's drink saiyan blood?

Also answer this question please.

paragon1 posted:

Does converting Goku to your cause count?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What's ya'lls opinion on Alucard with ALL the Cromwell Initiative Barriers unlocked

pretty likely. he would beat plant anderson though

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Goku needed Piccolo's help to kill Raditz, and even then Goku died

I think the answer is obvious

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Goku might be in trouble if Alucard turns some of his human friends into vampires or ghouls.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
"Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them
Mario whilst under the effects of a starman

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

DoubleDonut posted:

"Macho Man" Randy Savage.

I'm going to make a separate thread for anime style pro wrestling moments and I invite you to post in it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Uhhh Dark Schneider is strong as hell and his magic is strong enough to stand against a Kamehameha

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Brony Hunter posted:

Mario whilst under the effects of a starman

*sigh* He would easily run away from Mario and wait out the stars duration. I'd suggest you fly away back to le reddit, with the rest of the trolls.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

I'm going to make a separate thread for anime style pro wrestling moments and I invite you to post in it

I find Toriyama being unable to have Goku suffer any sort of permanent loss and WWE's booking of John Cena to be shockingly similar.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Oh man is Bastard!! good, I've always been interested in it becasue it's called Bastard!! with multiple exclamation points

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

I find Toriyama being unable to have Goku suffer any sort of permanent loss and WWE's booking of John Cena to be shockingly similar.

There's a shocking amount of overlap and it's good as hell

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Stongly suspect John Cena and Goku to actually be the same person.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Also Goku and vegeta are exclusively strikers who show little to no ability to deal with grapplers(IE vegeta getting pile drived by zarbon and wrapped up by buu, and goku getting put in a submission hold by ginyu despite being superior in strength).

Meanwhile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3wse_64LI0

Look, from the 1986 magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, it lists Kenshiro's punch power as being able to split a rock with 5 meters of thickness. While this is very impressive, it is SUBSTANTIALLY less than Goku. Please do not make me continue to refer to Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, the definitive source for Kenshiro statistics.
That wasn't made by the author. And even if you include that it says his grip, arm, and back strength is un-measurable which means he can do far more than that.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you're saying I can't cite the 1986 magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, a factual source of Kenshiro information, I'm going to have to call you a Salty Susan

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh man is Bastard!! good, I've always been interested in it becasue it's called Bastard!! with multiple exclamation points

The protag kicks rear end because he is an rear end in a top hat wizard who walks around naked and wants to bone every woman on Earth. I stopped reading halfway though...

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
They got some hot babes up in?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

And even if you include that it says his grip, arm, and back strength is un-measurable which means he can do far more than that.

Btw that poo poo wouldn't be unmeasurable if they had Capsule Corp. Bulma would measure that poo poo easy

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

If you're saying I can't cite the 1986 magazine Hokuto no Ken Special: All About the Man, a factual source of Kenshiro information, I'm going to have to call you a Salty Susan

I'm saying it doesn't prove your point because it doesn't give a clear upper limit to his strength. Which is accurate becasue as soon as kenshiro sees any z-warrior in action he'll know their techniques(Not that they have anything he really needs besides instant transmission).

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

*sigh* He would easily run away from Mario and wait out the stars duration. I'd suggest you fly away back to le reddit, with the rest of the trolls.

Goku never runs away, have you even seen Goku fight, I think not because if you did you would know that he never runs away

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Uuuugh he can't even fly dude

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

kirby could easily swallow and eat goku

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Brony Hunter posted:

Goku never runs away, have you even seen Goku fight, I think not because if you did you would know that he never runs away

He runs away all the time when the situation warrants it. It's called "dodging" and it's a legitimate tactic. Trolls like you are what give this website a bad name

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Mario is indestructable while in the super star state but that doesn't mean goku can't just physically displace him.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

Mario is indestructable while in the super star state but that doesn't mean goku can't just physically displace him.

That's true: you can still die from falling in a pit

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Uuuugh he can't even fly dude

Kenshiro can fly. He knows all of the techniques of the lapus lazuri fist of the north star which also allows him to warp time and space. He simply considers it beneath him.

Plus flying in the air to have a fist fight is a terrible idea as you have no ground to use as leverage for your punches.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

What about someone with time travel who goes back to kill Goku as a baby or goes back to lop off Bardock's testicles before he bones Goku's mom

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
What about Meruem from HxH? Or Netero?

edit: Probably not Netero, but Meruem maybe.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Brony Hunter posted:

What about someone with time travel who goes back to kill Goku as a baby or goes back to lop off Bardock's testicles before he bones Goku's mom

That'd just split the timelines. Didn't you pay attention during the android saga?

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Mr. Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

StrifeHira posted:

Arale.

"You suck, Goku!"
"You suck, Goku!"
"You suck, Goku!"

:shepicide:

No joke Arale is probably the strongest character in the Dragon Ball universe other than Majin Buu because she can pull of Looney Tunes poo poo.

Ammat The Ankh fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jan 11, 2015

• Locked thread