Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

every year cronk, smith and slater get a little older and unlike all of you guys I get sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

The Todd Carneyval rides again.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Switch the bears for the titans straight up.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

a bit late but: gently caress wigan, brisbane and most of all gently caress Greg Bird.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Wow the Eels weren't satisfied with bludgeoning Manly to death, they also went and consumed the last bit of their soul.

Good, gently caress Manly.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Has anything topped the Titans forged contract yet? I've not followed the offseason too closely this year but Google hasn't given many hits when using key rugby league words "assault," "animal," "sexual," or "glassing."

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

It had to be the loving broncos...

I got a team stream app update last night informing me that Billy Slater thinks Cronk might not come back to the Storm next season. Deep joy.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Red_Museum posted:

WTF Mitchell Pearce

Good to know we can have a second Rugby League thread title centered around dog loving.

God bless you, Rugby League.

Rugby League 2016: BESTiality.

Or in response to the repressed prudes in the AFL:

Rugby League 2016: At least our sexual abuse victims aren't human.

E: That second one is pretty much a lie but when has a lie stopped rugby league?

Puckish Rogue fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jan 27, 2016

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Nothing picks up the posting like inter-species lewd acts.

I feel like he's not getting the credit he deserves for selflessly trying to save the Blues this season. What a guy, stepping up when the management wouldn't.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

bowmore posted:

i'm seeing on facebook that he stole the dog when he left the party too

Bitch was a keeper.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

MiniSune posted:

Rich enough to cause damage, too poor to afford a minder.

He forgot the fourth word: Dumb.

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

Funniest part of that is still the number of games played in state of origin.

Drint Blasters posted:

NRL player so that's kinda a given.

Good point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

iajanus posted:

Rugby League 2016: How the gently caress am I having to use the words "dog" and "loving" in a thread title again?

Contra Duck posted:

Nrl 2016 - 5 0 years since our last dog loving incident!

Either of these, please.

• Locked thread