Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Cokemichael Hunt? :downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Smorgasbord posted:

Am I missing something or is Jarryd Hayne not in this photo at all :confused:
Look closer. He's wearing a a red and white striped shirt, a matching bobble hat, and glasses.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

iajanus posted:

DCE confirmed to the titans, as expected.
Yep and management cut quite a few good players trying to keep him in so it looks like there may be some poo poo years ahead. rip Manly

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

iajanus posted:

Manly are fast becoming a laughing stock, rather than evil.
Precisely. And after that we will become a loveable underdog that will be the darling of this thread. :allears:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Thought the ref was going to get murdered by Bulldogs players at the end there.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Whoa, Bulldogs fans pelted the refs with bottles as they were getting off the field. :stare:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Looks like someone went to the Chinese sweatshop where the jerseys are made to film the start of this promo.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

iajanus posted:

Australia looking half asleep at the moment
Our team is so old it doesn't surprise me. Hopefully a crushing NZ victory will clear out the ageing Queenslanders.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Interesting how McKinnon goes after Cameron Smith, when this is how he reacted after McLean lay injured on the ground in 2013... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7vzFhGaX0Q

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

bowmore posted:

Alex is wearing the 17 and wasn't fighting with anyone?

I mean if you clashed heads with someone hard enough to knock the other guy out you would be pretty out of it

(your a dickhead)
Not that part. He's high fiving his buddies at 0:54 while McLean is on the ground.

Edit: As a Manly fan I'll take that as a compliment btw. :3:

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jul 6, 2015

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Paul Gallen to lift the trophy in front of a booing stadium. :black101:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

As both a NSW and Manly fan, I can more than live with DCE being totally poo poo and terrible at origin. :)

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Smorgasbord posted:

This loving sucks, they have no subs yet they're controlling the loving game. Hate Manly so frigging much. Also the 'Manly player is waving his arms at me, better blow a penalty' rule is in play tonight which doesn't help.

edit: ugh gently caress this gay earth, of all the bogey teams our one has to be loving Manly :argh:
We are coming for your top 8 spot. :hellyeah:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

So the Rugby League Live 3 trailer came out recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S1e9c4X5Ks

Check out the Thurston kick at the end. :captainpop:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

What a great final. Some really amazing :asoiaf: moments.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

MiniSune posted:

The Aleague may jump in before them. And with King Murdoch is a spiteful mood (between loving Jerry Hall)
Really needed that mental image. :cry:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

I just read that thread favourite Braith Anasta and his wife have split because she wants to go to Hollywood or something. Poor old :anasta:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Hahaha also urinated on the couch.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Smorgasbord posted:

Yeah it's no Monaghan, that fucker literally had his dick in a dogs mouth.

Ranking of poo poo he did wrong in that video:

1. Sexual Assault of the lesbian by kissing her
2. pissing himself/her couch
3. fake humping the dog with his piss filled shorts still on

Also a contender depending on what the gently caress he was talking about - the aboriginal comment :confused:
I think they were using someone's Aboriginal background as a reason to avoid getting kicked out. So she said "we're not claiming land rights here" lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

Smorgasbord posted:

Well once you remove the dog sensationalism which in this case is pretty irrelevant, all you have is a drunken idiot pissing themselves on a girl's couch (assuming she won't make a big deal out of the unwanted kiss). Also the debatable aboroginal comment but come on this is Australia they won't care about that even if it was offensive ( I have no idea if it is or isn't).
I think forcing himself on the girl is the biggest issue.

Urinating on himself and dry humping a dog didn't really harm anyone and would be a non issue if it wasn't filmed. I'm pretty sure someone off camera made the aboriginal comment?

• Locked thread