Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

i want to eat some eggs, but i also don't want my heart to stop. what's a ballpark figure of how many eggs i can eat (please do not troll me with "funny numbers" or whatever, i just want facts)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKRON HEAT
hitler

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

no eggs

AARO

by Lowtax

----------------

Senior Management

eggs eggs eggs eggs

:jerry:

GEExCEE

in over 5,000 years of cultivation + medicinal and recreational use not a single person has ever overdosed on eggs

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
all the eggs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
the biggest box in the store is 24 eggs so 25 and you die

----------------

Synathaesia

my new dog posted:

what if you buy two boxes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a bureau full

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
also are these poisonous eggs? this is important

bwatts

Nosfereefer posted:

also are these poisonous eggs? this is important

no moreso than the rest of western society.

GEExCEE

my new dog posted:

lol

Nosfereefer

poisonous plague culture

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Synathaesia posted:

what if you buy two boxes

the cashier will stop you but you can have your friend buy some more. not a real friend if they do tho

----------------

GEExCEE

bwatts posted:

no moreso than the rest of western society.

eggs are asian

treasure bear

if you eat enough eggs at once you will burst

but if you practice eating lots of eggs every day you'll stretch and be fine but you might die of high cholesterol or of not eating vitamins

Nosfereefer

tru story, i was buying one pack for me and one 4 my firend and the cashier looked worried @ me and told me i couldnt,

Piso Mojado

You can eat unlimited eggs per day if you cook them with Essential Oils like coconut oil.

Synathaesia

at my local grocerie they keep eggs behind the counter to stop addicts

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
me carrying 24 eggs to my car, where i keep my mustache glasses

----------------

Senior Management

GEExCEE posted:

in over 5,000 years of cultivation + medicinal and recreational use not a single person has ever overdosed on eggs

I will be the first

:jerry:

Machai

are you smash mouth?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i've just run the numbers and it's actually only 8

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
easy: choke to death on one hardboiled egg

problematic hug

4 dozen eggs will help you grow healthy and large

bog pixie

how many eggs can you cook in one day

slam dunk

on fire
there's only one way to find out

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/high-blood-cholesterol/expert-answers/cholesterol/faq-20058468

"Most healthy people can eat up to seven eggs a week with no increase in their risk of heart disease. Some studies have shown that this level of egg consumption may actually prevent some types of strokes. But the story is different for people who have diabetes."

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
that would be 1 per day. i know you want to eat the eggs all at once but if you eat just one per day you can live a strong healthy life. please dont eat too many eggs.

e: these fellas also seem to know their eggs http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138089643

"i had a two week period that i downed 30 jumbo eggs + cheese a day and that was all i ate...then i continued to eat eggs like crazy cuz they are cheap and good , and now i hate eggs/don't eat them...takes me an hour to down a 6 egg omellete... (puke)"

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jan 11, 2015

----------------

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
wetnightmare droppin knowledge ITT

tao of lmao

6 egg omelette :stare:

Android Blues

one egg is good, and is the safe limit. eggs are a dangerous game, and the reason food science is always flip-flopping on them is because one egg is really darn good for you, because it's so dense in rich oils or whatever, but if you double up on those rich oils they go straight to your heart and send you straight to hell.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

so i was right, if u eat 8 eggs you die

bwatts

what about two eggs every other day?

i am he

my new dog posted:

the cashier will stop you but you can have your friend buy some more. not a real friend if they do tho

my new dog posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNLcwqUOXfQ

poverty goat

In a new paper published in BMJ, a group of researchers from China and Boston performed a meta-analysis of 8 studies that included 263 938 participants for coronary heart disease (CHD) and 210 404 participants for stroke and followed them for 8 to 22 years. The authors found no evidence for an association between egg consumption and either coronary heart disease or stroke:

Relative risk of coronary heart disease for adding 1 egg per day: 0.99 (CI 0.85 0 1.15, p=0.88)
Relative risk of stroke for adding 1 egg per day: 0.91 (CI 0.81 – 1.02, p=0.10)

poverty goat

the loophole is to eat one ostrich egg if you're really hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

my new dog posted:

my new dog posted:

my new dog posted:

i love my new dog

thank u bacalou

• Locked thread