Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
nuclear throne is pretty good fun. id understand if you are put off by early access tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Dont bully me! posted:

Playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth and holy hell that game is kicking my rear end. It's funny hearing people talk about how easy it is while I just get destroyed in 2 levels.

dont worry, im currently on a -60 streak. i just cannot stay alive.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i still have a spare copy of nuclear throne. not sure how its in my inventory but it is there.

does anyone want it? just gimme ur steam addy

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

SarutosZero posted:

I think they gave out a free copy to everyone that already had it

well i gave my original free copy to someone and then bought a ton for other people (was feelin all christmassy) and i guess someone didnt get it.

not sure who to pass it on to

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

rediscover posted:

if you still have it, hook me up cuzzo

also i've been playing a lot of crawl lately. it's real good. are there any race/class combos that are particularly interesting? i've just been picking random combos and usually they're really bad and i die on dungeon 3

whut is your steam sir? if a user called vyd (vadeogames) adds you please accept and i will lavish you with a nucealr tronhe

• Locked thread