Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh and, good thing the OP turned out to be a humongous pedophile. Says quite a bit about this band. I still say Wheatus is the way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I don't think I ever have heard one of there songs so I'm gonna go with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PAzqBUNlCs

Breifcase Kid: Incredible . This is really good. Also I walk to Subway everyday with my briefcase during the lunch break.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Gas and then Execute the OP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir AIDS posted:

Breifcase Kid: Incredible . This is really good. Also I walk to Subway everyday with my briefcase during the lunch break.

i like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9aOFyY9qv0

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

important question: The Mollusk or Quebec as best album? i say Quebec

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir AIDS posted:

Weem is what the briefcase kids in high school listened to.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fargield posted:

Ween, They Might be Giants, and Weezer are p. much the best

this says more than any insult

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Fargield posted:

Ween, They Might be Giants, and Weezer are p. much the best

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Y-Hat posted:

important question: The Mollusk or Quebec as best album? i say Quebec
Same.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Any other Goons out there go to High School with a legendary fat,Hawaiian shirt and briefcase combo kid

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Any other Goons out there go to High School with a legendary fat,Hawaiian shirt and briefcase combo kid

I wish I did. I would of been that dude if I had the presence of mind at the time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

in college i knew a tiny dude who wore a dress shirt, slacks, dress shoes, fedora, and used a briefcase every day

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I wish I did. I would of been that dude if I had the presence of mind at the time.

One time he left his briefcase unattended and we opened it and he had two copies of halo 2 inside.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I did a college radio show with a briefcase kid and we played a lot of Ween, it was rad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

One time he left his briefcase unattended and we opened it and he had two copies of halo 2 inside.

lmfao

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

always be ready to game

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Gene and Dean Ween.

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
is this finally the imp zone thread i can post my impressive ween in?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

El Wombato posted:

is this finally the imp zone thread i can post my impressive ween in?

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Ween is coming back, and in a big way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ween is reuniting on Tuesday

• Locked thread