Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aers
Feb 15, 2012

I for one was very surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was slightly surprised but not THAT surprised

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i miss zorak

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stockholm syndrome?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Try aiming for the legs first, so he can't dodge the shots afterwards.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

richard spacious CPA turning tricks on street corners for probations

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

No one ever posted:

i miss zorak

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jellycat posted:

Congratulations on becoming a mod!

Also someone (who isn't me) should definitely make a VN thread so I can post about the otome games I'm playing.
Hey beefster would I get the big ol' probe for making a VN thread? What rules would I need to put in the OP to prevent the Terror of Jonjonaug?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have suggestions:

Don't talk about eroges.
Don't talk about the sexual content in eroges.
Don't be creepy.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

I have suggestions:

Don't talk about eroges.
Don't talk about the sexual content in eroges.
Don't be creepy.

That's hard.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

Don't talk about eroges.
goodbye, typemoon thread

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You know that I mean games where sex is the whole point as opposed to an addon please don't be facetious.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I agree with BAFH that there shouldn't be a megathread so weird child fuckers don't go unnoticed. just make a thread or w/e if you wanna talk about how ownage Umineko is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I agree with BAFH that there shouldn't be a megathread so weird child fuckers don't go unnoticed. just make a thread or w/e if you wanna talk about how ownage Umineko is.
i play through like one chapter of that game every year

at this rate ill be finished by 2018

Namtab posted:

please don't be facetious.
I'm trying, but I don't know how.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

i play through like one chapter of that game every year

at this rate ill be finished by 2018

I'm trying, but I don't know how.

You're going to finish long before the guy doing the LP is.

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Ibram Gaunt posted:

idk things probably work better when the mod isn't friends with those people and tells them to wait for things to blow over in irc instead of banning them

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I do too. Ill make a thread when I'm home, perhaps

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Happiness posted:

idk things probably work better when the mod isn't friends with those people and tells them to wait for things to blow over in irc instead of banning them

Beef waifu if I ever go the way of jonjonaug take me out

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Someone make a Umineko thread.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

K. Flaps posted:

Someone make a Umineko thread.

i will make the thread

----------------

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

Endorph posted:

goodbye, typemoon thread

im sure Witch on the Holy Night will be translated soon

soon... :smith:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i will make the thread
Please don't make it any better than my old thread.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

is Umineko about sea cats?

----------------

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag

Scrree posted:

That one we are simply waiting on the editor, apparently the actual translation is complete.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i will make the thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3694162 thread's up

----------------

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

is Umineko about sea cats?

Yea

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Scrree posted:

If they can finish Hollow Ataraxia, I can believe in miracles.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Ibram Gaunt posted:

he was noticed and it took a load of people complaining for weeks in qcs for anything to be done lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jose posted:

he was noticed and it took a load of people complaining for weeks in qcs for anything to be done lol
yeah it wasnt that zorak didnt see the weird pedophile/rape enthusiasts, it was that he didn't give a poo poo because they were part of his circlejerk. lowtax was the one who banned jonjonaug, not zorak

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oh, lmao.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

They weren't real friends you guys, just steam buddies...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was at work so sorry for being late on this, but do not make a VN megathread. If you want to discuss something then just a make a thread for the thing you want to discuss. Here's my basic rules on the VNs too.

1. If it's Eroge, it better be an accessory to the plot and not Bible Black. Nor do I want to hear or see that there is extensive discussion of it or I'm firebombing that thread.
2. Don't be creepy

That's pretty much it. I'd rather you not dump the front page with 20 million VNs, but I somehow doubt anyone's gonna be chomping at the bit to talk about some nothing VN.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Endorph posted:

goodbye, typemoon thread

Good

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Isn't the general rule something like, We don't want to hear what fictional characters you do or do not want to have sexual relations with.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

nielsm posted:

Isn't the general rule something like, We don't want to hear what fictional characters you do or do not want to have sexual relations with.

Pretty much

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

Pretty much

i find goku very attractive, mostly because of his heroic personality and child-like demeanor, but also partly because of his kickin' bod.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i read yaoi for the deep plotlines

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Silento posted:

i find goku very attractive, mostly because of his heroic personality and child-like demeanor, but also partly because of his kickin' bod.

It's the pants.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

It's the pants.

:razz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Just as a warning to everyone, I do not want to see you doxxing people like this

Endorph posted:

yeah it wasnt that zorak didnt see the weird pedophile/rape enthusiasts, it was that he didn't give a poo poo because they were part of his circlejerk. lowtax was the one who banned jonjonaug, not zorak

If you want to yell and complain about Zorak being an rear end in a top hat or whatever that's fine. If you want to bitch about probations or stuff, whatever. But the massive helldumping needs to stop, cause a lot of this poo poo is sort of just like rumors, confirmation bias, and in some cases blatant lies. After this thread unstickies in a day I am going to start probating for it.

• Locked thread