Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
strongest z fighter
This poll is closed.
goku 71 18.39%
vegeta 43 11.14%
gohan 37 9.59%
hercule 235 60.88%
Total: 386 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

So how bout that Death Parade. Crazy stuff.

In other news, my Rail Wars! nendoroids finally came in today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

He's the king of games

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Is Amagi Brilliant Park any good?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Is there anything noteworthy published in that. not talking about obvious poo poo like naruto or one piece

Hikaru No Go! and Shaman King

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Next you'll tell me Prince of Tennis sucked too.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

So what's happening with the gay anime bears anime

It's getting worse and bad as each ep goes on

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

a kitten posted:

why would you watch it then?

When I start an anime I have to finish it so I can judge it as a whole.

Who knows, maybe it'll get better. I can't say unless I watch it. I obviously can't trust the people in the thread for it to be honest considering they go from making excuses to hating to loving it every other episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Endorph posted:

As your seminal vesicles fill, hormones are released that increase your sexual desire. The primary chemical is dopamine. As it rises your interest in sex increases. When you masturbate, these hormones rapidly rise and at orgasm there is a "dopamine storm" in your brain for a brief moment. This is followed by the release of a chemical called prolactin. It, in turn, causes your dopamine levels to suddenly decrease. Without this turn-off mechanism, damage would occur from the too high dopamine levels.

As a side-note many addictive drugs increase dopamine and some interfere with prolactin. You might think such would increase sexual abilities, but the opposite happens. The mechanism in the body burns itself out and one gets to the point of being unable to have sex unless high and eventually unable to have sex at all.

This sudden decrease in dopamine is what makes a guy suddenly feel sleepy after ejaculating. But if you stay awake, the decreased dopamine level induces a mild depression that lasts for about 20 minutes.

I don't find bear rape sexually appealing.

EDIT: Nor children, regardless of bear rape

• Locked thread