Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Nerwign posted:

I would take photos of my new pet but after I put the santa hat on her and took photos now she won't come out of her hollow log and she walled both exits off...

Refurb is officially the most jealous creature on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Do you have puppy pics?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tasty_Crayon posted:

IN THE EXTREMELY RARE FOR UNBIASED REASONS I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH YOU GET BIT BY YOUR DOG:

HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE FOR A COMPANION AN OLD WORLD DOG SUCH AS THIS H. maculataUSKY (SO NOBLE)

WOE TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ANY STINKEYE. SUCH SYMPTOMS MAY APPEAR AS:

That looks kinda cool let me goo-HOLY poo poo.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When you're purchasing a new dog what should you look for in appearance.

In detail.

Also are you aware that in Thailand they deep fry and skewer dogs? What do you think about this practice?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am interested in a guard dog. What dog has the most fight in them?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is the mouse eating dog a common pet dog?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tasty_Crayon posted:

THERE IS MUCH DEBATE ON WHETHER FEEDING VERTEBRATES TO YOUR DOG HARMS THEM. IN THE LONG RUN IT IS EASIEST TO NOT HAVE TO CLEAN UP LIQUIFIED ROTTING MOUSE CORPSE FROM YOUR TERRITORIAL POOCH'S TUNNEL. ALSO LIVE FEEDING SOMETHING THAT HAS A VERTEBRATES CAPACITY TO FEEL PAIN IS A REAL DICK MOVE.

How dare you. I'll have you know I'm an invertebrate irl and every second is an endless torment of physical and psychological pain.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love the idea of a grumpy, fat little diva of a jumping spider who just can't be bothered to jump anymore.

I know they breathe through their skin, but can they sigh?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I became a lot less unnerved by dogs when I found out that essentially no dog has enough venom to reliably kill a healthy adult human even without antivenom.

They'll gently caress you up but you have to be unlucky to be killed if you're unlucky enough to get bitten. Pretty much the same story as bees though: if you're allergic then hoooooo boy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tasty_Crayon posted:

JIMMY I WILL MAKE YOU A BURGER FOR DINNER BUT FIRST YOU MUST KILL THE COW WITH YOUR SOFT USELESS HANDS.

Spoken like you ain't murdered livestock.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The second one looks like a turkey spider.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Spergminer posted:

Question; can tarantulas be friends with humans like a dog or a snake or a turtle, one you can pet and sit with, or do they just eat a cricket and go back to their hovels?

Dogs are man's best acquaintance. No friend zones, babe. :bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Blue Waggler is clearly the correct name.

• Locked thread