Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Hey I laughed then promptly went to awwww at DOGS on google images.

ok they're probably the floofy lap dogs of the world but how viable is it to have a harvestman spiderDOG as a pet? THEY'RE SO CUTE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Op took too long to reply and I'd already fired up Craigslist and found a very reputable breeder who makes them in small batches in her backyard! Any suggestions for names? I was thinking Stumpy since she's a cute teacup harvestman dog with fairly short legs. Like a corgi but cuter!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

That's a purebread Hugging Dog. Lookit those long legs! Perfect for hugging you and your children :3:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

My teapot designer harvestman/tarantula DOG had too much hybrid vigor and ran away from home. I was pretty bummed and was searching for other cool dogs to cheer myself up. Look at this cool puppy! I doesn't know breeds could look so unique!

Assassin spidoger:

They live in Madagascar though.

• Locked thread