Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
Was wondering if anyone could identify this breed of dog for me:

She(?) was hiding under a super dense sheet of web in the hinges of our trailer, and fell out when we opened the door and disturbed her. She was about 3/4 inch from nose to tail, and moved like a jumping dog, in short bursts that were hard for the eye to follow. I moved her to a nearby bush, where she seemed content to hug the bottom of this leaf until I left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

vaguely posted:

looks like potentially an immature female Phidippus johnsoni, 3rd instar
as a general note, if you want anything identified it really helps to give an idea of your location

I knew I forgot something. Northern Olympic peninsula, state of Washington.

• Locked thread