Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

Mymla posted:

Is fire or gas the best way to get rid of a dog infestation?

Drinking either one will take your mind off the dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
I think that dog answers to some flavor of Pholcidae. It's a messy, messy cellar dog. That dog will hunt.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
I just researched that dog and it is a spicy tree friend that is also a baboon? <:confused:>
:nms::nms:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
Had a big dog on my back storm door once but I asked it to stay outside by trying to gently pick her up with a whisk broom and put her someplace safer. She rewarded me with the millions of puppies on her back who rushed the door and went inside without even wiping their feet first. :aaaaa:

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

Tasty_Crayon posted:

THEY WERE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP THEY DEDICATED THEIR CHILDREN AND CHILDRENS CHILDREN TO YOUR SERVITUDE: TO EAT A SILVERFISH, A FRUIT FLY, A MOSQUITO.

Yes! Visitors used to offer to or attempt to kill the dog guarding my kitchen nightlight whenever they noticed the pretty array of enemy corpses strung around it. Dog was a better, smarter guest, IMO.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.
An industrious (and possibly drunk) dog made a thing on one of my hummingbird feeders. Hope it's not a bird dog.
:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

Dr Cheeto posted:

It's really hard to see what's going on here

Here's a brighter shot:

edit: Finally saw the maker of the crazy web. Meet Tegenaria domestica, the barn funnel weaver.

Eat, eat, EAT, my pretty.

Arriviste fucked around with this message at 06:51 on May 18, 2015

• Locked thread