Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Not a dog person myself but peacock dog breeds are pretty cute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq-r20mlGes

neonbregna posted:

What type of dog is this just noticed it in my bathroom

I had a stray cellar dog just like that. I didn't feed or talk to it, but as long as it managed to find its own food I suppose it was helping me keep the house clean. It's a skinny breed, don't think it ate very much anyway. It was very quiet and just tended to chill out in a corner.

I just referred to it as "Dog" when guests noticed it and asked about it.

One day, Dog had an accident. A new stray moved itself in, but it's a different breed, this one left its hairs on the ceiling and eventually ran off.

I miss Dog. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
Fascinating, so regular dogs do not get fresh new legs when they shed.

Lesser-legged dogs tend to, which is why it's fine for them to lose one or two when rough housing or whatnot.

Stick Insect fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 31, 2015

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

So tiny :3:

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.
It's prime dog season over here now. They are everywhere. At least ten at my front door, of all sorts of different breeds.

I put up a dog hotel last autumn but I'm not sure if any use it. Something like this:

• Locked thread