Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Never have I seen such an accurate topic title.

What unusual markings on that dog! I know some dogs learn tricks, but how would you even leash a dog with that configuration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
SO uh what's a dog bite like?

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Wow, old world dogs are truly expert breeds. That, uh, husky does have a very stylish coat.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
There are a lot of feral harvestman dogs at my place. They are very shy dogs. I just let them run around and eat the numerous, tiny cats in my garden. Oddly they seem to be strictly outdoor dogs, unlike the small, translucent white dogs that I find have adopted my house. I'm not sure what they're eating but they are very well-mannered dogs...

• Locked thread