Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

~a rival appears~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

vaguely posted:

looks like a Tetragnatha species, a long-jawed orb weaver :3:

Including the 4th one? Is it so different looking due to male/female differences?

Do male and female dogs look much different from each other in general?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

vaguely posted:

if he's a fully mature male (check for the great big clubbed palps males have), he probably won't make it through the winter unfortunately :smith:
it's mating season for them right now, and males don't live much past it (and won't eat either)
if Herb is actually a girldog, then you've got nothing to worry about, might just be getting ready to moult

Awwwwww nooooo :smith:

There is an absolutely giant housedog I've seen about the last couple of days. I'm pretty sure he's a dude trying to find some ladies. Last night he was going crazy - he scuttled back and forth across the room multiple times, up and down walls, into and out of corners, under the couch and back out again. Never seen one so active, especially in a well lit room.

I'm quite attached to him after watching his lust-driven antics. I don't want him to die :(

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

Jealous. I want to see a dog pavilion :(

• Locked thread