Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

Tasty_Crayon posted:

THIS DOG HAS STYLISH PANTALOONS FOR FASHION AND FOR MODESTY!

I do believe this dog could give HMKFP a run for his money.

Also, while I understand most dogs enjoy chewing on a good shoe, can you explain why these dogs enjoy hiding IN shoes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

Eifert Posting posted:

That looks kinda cool let me goo-HOLY poo poo.

Why, why would you do that?
(also, many neat looking dogs in that video)

And of course, this was in the recommendeds after that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t5hSH84XgM. It dances right on that graceful/loving creepy line.

What say you, Crayon? Was this good human-dog bonding time?

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

Tasty_Crayon posted:

ALSO IN AMERICA WE ALSO EAT OF THE DOG ONLY YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE SAID DOG IS COMMITTING HARIKARI WITH YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU SLEEP. FORTY A YEAR. CRAZY RIGHT?

:stonk:

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013
Please enjoy this 2014 Best in Show dog:

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

:stonk: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

Cannon_Fodder posted:

That little doggy is probably not in the birding business. They're just buds. They chill 'n' poo poo.

Hummingbirbs be hella cool with all kinds of pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApathyGirl
Aug 24, 2013

Rhjamiz posted:

This is too adorable. Ok that settles it I want a... ferret? now.

Can someone tell me what type of ferret this is? So I know what to look out for?

• Locked thread