Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Can a dog help a person with disabilities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Ivy posted:

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're all much too small to keep.

I had a phidippus arizonensis as a pet for a while. She ate the smallest size crickets and required very infrequent cage cleaning. They don't tend to last very long (like 2 years generally) but they have interesting behavior. I kept mine in a gallon bowl-shaped aquarium with a bit of dirt and a miniature Stonehenge to give her something to interact with when hunting. She got lazy as poo poo later in life and didn't jump for her prey, just waited for them to walk up and then bite them in the face and wait for them to die.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

She mostly hung out in her resting sac writing bad poetry. She was my favorite dog of all time, to be honest.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

So, you mean they're like hyenas? Not quite dogs but similar?

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Wow, that dog reminds me of a mantis shrimp!

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Uh this is a dog thread, not a bird thread. Please remove your off-topic post and maybe take it to the pyf bird thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

love me, love my dog :colbert:

• Locked thread