Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Why not just call Dominoes instead of voice ordering

or just use the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

This is objectively the worst thing to happen today and that includes that reversal in the previous game

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Top Hats Monthly posted:

♪ I should find a new team now ♪

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

maduin posted:

You can't hate the Colts because their fans live in Indiana. Regardless of how great their football team is and how lucky they are to get generational quarterbacks, your life is still better because they live in Indiana.

on the other hand, people hate Notre Dame just fine

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

wheez the roux posted:

♪ is he re-ti-ring for sure? ♪

He said this last contract would be his last but I thought it was like a 6 year deal.

I think he'll be back for at least one more season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Bad Caller posted:

holy poo poo how does he have such a hot smart girlfriend that was almost an olympic gymnast

:20bux:

she's also an engineer apparently so it's quite likely she showed him that book

• Locked thread