Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Is it just me or did Manning's arm/play degrade by a lot between the first series and his later series today?

Also: Very happy we have Revis instead of Talib. gently caress, Browner might be as good as Talib but has a much lower cap number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
That throw looked just ugly.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
All ex-patriots in today suck. Wait for Wes to fumble.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
I just realized that I want the Broncos to win, because a not "rested" Peyton in freezing Foxborough against our secondary will be so much fun to watch.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Alouicious posted:

fun fact NCIS is actually a spinoff of JAG and if you remember JAG well congratulations

I watched a lot of JAG as a kid because it was on every weekday in the afternoon (in Germany) and had cool military guys in it.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Let's say Manning retires. Will the Broncos try to get Cutler on the FA market? Would be funny.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

probably gonna get a "disciplined" back in Texas.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So what happened to make Peyton go from amazing early in the season to whatever the hell this is supposed to be

He had to play 16 regular season games and doesn't eat enough Avocado Cacao Ice Cream but to many Papa Johns pizzas.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
I need a link to the Broncos postgame call-in/radio show please. That poo poo is gonna be fun.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Colts need to sign Zolton Mesko

Zoltan Mesko

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Is Osweiler better than Manning and will Fox have the balls to bench Manning this game?

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Hey Bronco's fans, please tell me where I can hear your post game show. Thanks.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Mike Carey doesn't understand that a punt is no pass.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Do you guys remember the start of the season? You know when people wrote about the end of Brady's career and how great Peyton still is? I think those sportswriters should be forced to wander the streets of Boston reading their lovely clickbait for the next week.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Kalli posted:

Wes should go into the HoF.

Maybe he can buy a ticket with his derby winnings.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this is why I want Tom Brady to get a career ending injury

Watching a great QB wither away to nothing and just sort of sadly wander off the field is sad

Let him go out gloriously with hope still in him

Bill will take him to see the flowers before that happens. In that regard Bill is a emotionless machine, he doesn't suffer aging players if they no longer perform.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Sophia posted:

Since we're here talking, what do you think of the theory that Brady is going to leave at the end of the season because of how his contract is restructured

Not going to happen.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Peyton on the Broncos post game show being unsure if he will return next year. Needs time to think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
I think it's a credit to Denver's coaching staff that they were able to get as far as they did this season after Manning hit the wall. They remodeled the offense midseason to be less reliant on the passing game and developed CJ Anderson, an undrafted free agent, into one of the more successful RB of this season. I think you can see this game as a microcosm of the season. On the first drive Manning's arm was "fresh" again and he drove for an easy TD. Just like the first few games of the season. But then he hit the wall again and it was over.

• Locked thread