Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Let your nose divide my cheeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Schwack posted:

Playoff gdts are weird.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/18/peyton-manning-1996-tennessee-lawsuit-trainer-bare-butt-mooning/

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Do you ever have déjà vu about GDTs

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

TFF I have a confession to make.

My family has zero taste.

Imagine eating minor variations of plain chicken, steak, and pasta for 18 years.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sophia posted:

What a shame to have regular meals provided to you throughout your childhood, it's a hard knock life indeed

:cripes:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

lutherans.txt

Yeah actually.

Also poo poo, Colts are really forgetting how to tackle

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Pron on VHS posted:

There is a goon complaining about eating steak and pasta in this thread

:arghfist:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

who is this goon? that's someone who hates america

nothing is more american than steak and italian pasta

lutherans.txt

A FG isn't gonna save you

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

zakharov posted:

Quote this if you have a massive crush on Fey and Poehler

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Did you know Minnesota cuisine has the potential for-

what is that? WHAT IS THAT?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Intruder posted:

Yes tell me about those heroic Dodge brothers some more

highfiving_db_infront_of_starving_worker.wmv

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

ArseMan posted:

Lefse owns, you philistine.

I'm talking about the Lutefisk

Oh good lord Colts. You're going to lose this aren't you.?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Colts are compressing into a ball right now

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why not just call Dominoes instead of voice ordering

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Funny how kids in places where they're literally starving don't develop sensory processing disorder.

don't sense shame

SO CLOSE

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Fullhouse posted:

The only time I ever see horses in urban America anymore is when cops are riding them, so yeah gently caress that

I see them a lot in Minnesota during the winter v:v:v

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

i only feed my child ORGANIC food. not like you bad parents, and your insanely toxic inorganic food.

I also don't vaccinate them to stop them from getting autism.

I can't actually imagine wheez as a dad.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

There is some pretty good CB/S play in this game.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

good because neither can I

I'm..your son...dad...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

How did Luck get away with that

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Haha that stogee was impressive.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

What the hell was Paganos father doing with that cigar?

Eating the tobacco and letting that sweet, sweet nicotine hit him

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Madcosby posted:

Lets match TFF posters to their TFF poster children

I'll do the Maury style paternity tests

Wheez.... you ARE the father

whos my dad

poo poo, NICE run.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

That's a first down

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

In the AFC my weight is fully behind the Colts

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

lol

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Madcosby posted:

probably having trouble getting through the door

*crashes into wall*

I kinda don't want the Colts to win the SB because then my favorite NFL Grandpa will retire.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Kicking the kickoff through the uprights should be worth a point

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Our truck gets really good highway MPG. But it actually underperforms when you need to use it. Don't worry, we know they're just people who want to drive a truck.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

"You're dad, he's a hero"

*shoots kids*

You are dad

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Poonerman posted:

imagine wheez playing qb

:chillout::420:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nope.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Why don't the guys in blue have numbers but the guys in orange do

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

My coaches weren't heads up certified...and I don't remember much about elementary school or JHS football...

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What the hell is this?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

♪ I should find a new team now ♪

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 12, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

wheez the roux posted:

♪ top hats can't count syllables ♪

this is all from having bland food in my child hood

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Andrew sees Aaron
:sigh: he does, as he unsheathes his Hanzo steel

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

now you have to kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

that reminds me, brady quinn is married to alicia sacramone

oh my god

• Locked thread