Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

yay

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

This is the only shock left that doesn't involve a Seahawks loss, please keep winning this game Colts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Peyton, it only works for Flacco m8

Not anymore :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BOOING PEYTON YESSSSS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Peyton's going to go one-and-done in the playoffs for one of the only times in his career, and John Fox will be fired for it and it's gonna own :getin:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

7 straight incompletions

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli's actually going to have more rings than Peyton forever :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That ruled

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I HAVE A GOOD FEELING

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

We're witnessing the passing of the torch here

At least there's this good moment before they get obliterated next week at NE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not like this...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He probably never even saw the two coming, so that's one instance I can't be mad at a dude not calling fair catch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

YESSSSSSS

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

No cars ever explode near me when I'm coding :(

Sounds like you're not coding right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think its telling that a photo of a pizza derailed this thread more than a photo of a naked woman

I like pizza

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

How did you not pick the one of him making fun of Brady post-loss

It's important it's not overused until the Super Bowl when it's posted every drive

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Come on and score something, Colts

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nobody wants this torch

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:fork:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli still the best (Manning)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The funniest of trades in retrospect

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

These playoffs haven't been so bad after all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Didn't that happen in the 1 month the entire time Peyton was playing for the Colts where the defense actually played good football?

And in the Rex Grossman Super Bowl

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Earlier I just assumed Peyton didn't have a lot of one-and-dones but holy poo poo

If the lead holds he'll have entered and immediately left the playoffs with a loss as much times as Brady's appeared in the AFC Championship Game (9) :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

♪losing feeling in my arm♪

:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sophia posted:

Since we're here talking, what do you think of the theory that Brady is going to leave at the end of the season because of how his contract is restructured

Not happening

If he leaves, it's only because he wins the SB and wants out on top

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I just realized: If Edelman throws 1 TD pass next week, Edelman will have more TD passes in a postseason than Peyton Manning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

I'm so salty that there are guys so loving good that people think something is extremely wrong if they have just an average game while the team around them collapses. :mad:

"oh poo poo the pats ended up 12-4...is Brady done?!?!"

The "is Brady done" talk only happened during the MNF game when he and the team both completely collapsed. Which to be fair, it's not often you see Brady completely embarrassed on primetime to the point Garoppolo's put in

• Locked thread