Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I'm not gay but I think I love Andrew Luck...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Also, gently caress eveytone one hating on Manning. He's one of the best and it makes me sad seeing him go out not with a bang but a whimper

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Sour Diesel posted:

I hated him out of salty jealousy and it was built up frustration because I thought my team would never get even a mediocre QB but would still make postseasons on the backs of defenses and RBs.

Then when I finally got a rad QB he was just a major obstacle. For a while there Baltimore was getting bested by Pittsburgh in and out. So if they would somehow survive Pittsburgh, they'd have to go after Brady or Manning. Then if they pulled the miracle on one they would have to repeat it next week. Then if the gods smiled on baltimore and it happened somehow the team would still have to face the best of the NFC.

Then it happened in 2012 and now everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. I'm glad I got to see Manning in his prime it was just at my own team's expense. Him and Brady are the few guys who you could lose to and even if it was a close bullshit game you could still at least be proud of your team for hanging in there.

Flacco is not a rad QB but fair enough on your other points

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

25 year old Joe Montana would be a scrub in todays league

• Locked thread