Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:stare: What the gently caress is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Andrew Lloyd Weber wrote better raps than that

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Roger Craig posted:

Delicious storylines?

Cross pollination?

Ehud posted:

am i old enough to watch a tv program with cross pollination

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Delicious storylines and cross-pollination

Guess I'll turn the TV back off...

Martytoof posted:

delicious story lines

cross pollination

I went to the can, what the hell happened?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Oh this ad's here too

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Martytoof posted:

Do they still use 1998-era Quarterbacks on the field?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Yes, it's Bad Advertising Week here on CBS!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Is this image real? Has Science gone too far?!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Utopian Mind posted:

What is the difference between NCIS and CSI?

The letter "N"

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Alouicious posted:

fun fact NCIS is actually a spinoff of JAG and if you remember JAG well congratulations

I have exactly one memory of JAG, and that was a scene in which people were learning how to ask "where is the bathroom?" in Russian.

I think it was JAG, but now that I think about it might have been a fever dream.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

So who was this originally about a decade ago?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
What the hell was with that cheerleader pyramid Indy just did?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
CSI Cyber.

Ok we've run out of ideas for shows.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Vertical Lime posted:

halftime gazing

the overturned call reaction shot from jerry's booth

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
The only thing I know about whatever "The Good Wife" is about is this scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67CzLpzJI6U

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

His name is Zurlon?

Wasn't that the big tube head on Power Rangers?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I just had a thought about how the team names are reflective of their QB's ages, with Peyton being an old Bronco, and Luck being a young Colt.]

Then I thought "No, that's pretty stupid."

So my question is how many times have they said it already that I haven't paid attention to?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Bad Caller posted:

little caesars is the best pizza per capita you take that back

Caesars has pretty mediocre pizza but I have paid more than twice as much for shittier pizza than their 5 buck pizza

Pron on VHS posted:

Ci Ci's pizza is great if you are stoned and just leaving a Gamestop
My father cried when they left the Pittsburgh market area. I'm sadly not joking.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Pron on VHS posted:

What do you guys thing is the best pizza....in the whole world?

Italian Village Pizza, white sauceless

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

wheez the roux posted:

bitch please my pizza is literally award winning

So what local free newspaper did you win a survey in?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Broncos are gonna win, aren't they?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

MonsterWalk posted:

wheezs_mother_crying_of_sheer_joy_while_eating_my_pizza_im_his_stepdad_now.divx (788.5MB)

That's an awful big file size. You should try some sort of video compression.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Why not just call Dominoes instead of voice ordering

But my call might be answered by a person and I'm awkward around people :ohdear:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
You know I think I'd like Denver's Orange Crush jerseys if they were back in the tangerine and blue with the D-horse logo. I really can't stand neon-orange and Navy.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:fork::horse:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Bad Caller posted:

but which horse

:fork::manning::horse:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
SHORT!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
The way this ad transitions to the present day I like to think that the actress is the same woman, only she's some sort of immortal demoness who preys upon football players.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
:fork::manning:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Spoeank posted:

At least Peyton Manning finally came through for the Colts in the playoffs.

:thurman:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Alright, when's roll call?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Good god, Luck even talks like a caveman

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
♪ Time to die like tears in rain ♪

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Goddammit, thank you people now I'm ready every single goddamn thing in that peyton-jingle voice :mad:

• Locked thread