Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao why did they make a terrible will smith rap video about this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

not a very good punt

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Top Hats Monthly posted:

TFF I have a confession to make.

My family has zero taste.

Imagine eating minor variations of plain chicken, steak, and pasta for 18 years.

I realized this as well when I moved out and tried cooking a basic thing from a basic recipe and the like two herbs I used made it much more flavorful than anything I'd ever eaten at home

These days when I go back I try to at least get my fam to use fresh garlic and some basil in their canned spaghetti sauce but I know they don't do it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pron on VHS posted:

There is a goon complaining about eating steak and pasta in this thread

imagine 18 years of spaghetti where the only cooking involved was using a can opener and rinsing the pasta after boiling it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Winkie01 posted:

drat right

wait is there a golden globes thread?

I dunno does TVIV have GDTs for award shows and poo poo like that? They should

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wheez the roux posted:

lets all just show up in that GDT

divisionals afterparty in the golden globes GDT, im down

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wheez the roux posted:

they were nazis

don't nazishame

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

If a team of horses came to pick my drunk rear end up from a bar, I'd hide. Not even lying.

The only time I ever see horses in urban America anymore is when cops are riding them, so yeah gently caress that

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

i've started consciously reading every post itt to the nationwide tune
thanks peyton

ixnay posted:

peyton manning one and done

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wheez the roux posted:

♪ never won a second ring ♪

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Ages posted:

What movies are even nominated? What even came out last year? Oh god, I'm losing touch.

I realized I hadn't seen a single one of the movies or shows nominated for awards this year and decided to watch the weed special instead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/72nd_Golden_Globe_Awards
the same 10 things are nominated in every loving category this is why nobody takes these things seriously

• Locked thread