Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Go Indiana Fightin Blue Horse Shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
This is my jam irl

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

YES THE WORST COMMERCIAL EVER IS BACK

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

McDonalds commemorates 9/11 with their 911 calorie burger

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Super Size your fires and Coke to get to 2,996 calories to commemorate each and every hero.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That one's for Trindon Holliday

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dead Herron

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

the most disappointing flea flicker :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NCIS had some neat arcs and good episodes but overall its bad.

Source: via roommates, girlfriends and a fiancee, I've watched every single episode of that boring show

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sophia posted:

NCIS is stupid but competent. You could do worse.

Yea, it's not aggressively bad, it's just the same crap over and over and over

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

That's literally CBS's MO

Bazinga!

*laugh track*

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's not even top-ten most awkward and embarassing tech thing on NCIS. It's written for old people by old people so their idea of current tech & tech culture is waaaaaay off.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The Mentalist was pretty good

When it was on USA

and called Psych

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

psych was so loving good. what the gently caress happened to USA. their new stuff is poo poo

I loved Psych and I was one of the 15 people who watched Burn Notice. My fiancee watches Royal Pains and it's The Worst.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

I was also one of those 15. It was a really enjoyable show

I checked it out for Bruce Campbell but Jeffrey Donovan was really good at all the different characters he had to play. It wouldn't have worked with anyone else.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Goddamn that was A Good Throw

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If you don't want Luck in the SB you can visit go gently caress yourself island

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

I'm curious if the Colts D is doing something special against Julius, because there's no reason why he isn't torching us.

Julius has been broken for like 2 months

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The best offensive play for the Broncos all game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

:eyepop:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Josh Cribbs dies, fumbles, down by contact
Dez Bryant catches a ball, fumbles, no catch

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

All these Andrew Luck turnovers are going to continue to be ignored for some reason.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Bad Caller posted:

werent halle berry's boobs painted gold and cgi in that beowulf movie

did that movie actually happen

that was angelina jolie why do I know this

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My parents literally boiled chicken so for a long time I thought properly cooked chicken was undercooked

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Holy poo poo CJ Anderson

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Funny how kids in places where they're literally starving don't develop sensory processing disorder.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Is he using a duck call?

Trying to get Peyton's passes to land his direction

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

There's a place in the Sierra Nevada foothills called Indigeny that makes the best apple cider and also apple brandy which is incredibly boss.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

haljordan posted:

Oh my god why I do keep turning to this mulaney show this guy has the personality of a dead moth

John Mulaney is actually pretty funny but the show is incredibly painful.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Peyton Manning replaced Jim Harbaugh as the Colts QB. He rides off into the sunset and becomes HC of the 49ers, replacing Jim Harbaugh. The circle is complete.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Nationwide tune

~*~My passes wobble quack quack quack~*~

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sour Diesel posted:

I actually think Peyton would not be a good coach. His ability to read defenses at the line and immediately adjust isn't something you can really teach. I'd imagine him just throwing a fit every other play.

"Goddammit did you not see the OLB's hip twitch forward? That was a disguised blitz you moron. You must've thought he twitched toward the left instead...UGH"

Oh I agree. Generational players are the worst coaches.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

At least Peyton Manning finally came through for the Colts in the playoffs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Don't bring facts into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

♪ Dad loves Cooper more than me ♪

• Locked thread