Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what is happening on the tv right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Santheb posted:

Got this guy at work who is not as smart as he thinks he is. Not even close. In fact he's pretty dumb. At one point he tried to do this Primerica "financial advisor"/"buy some insurance from me" thing and did not see how it was midlevel marketing. For about a month he said he was the President of his own business.

Big Bang Theory is one of his favorite shows.

see also: people who have liked the facebook page "i loving love science"

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Caller posted:

who the gently caress goes to gamestop still

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Caller posted:

lets set up a world darkening emp and go back to the good ol days, when men used swords and women died in childbirth

often at the same time!

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Silly Burrito posted:

I do too. Cheetos are organic.

all natural baby ;-*

• Locked thread