Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Go horse teams, the AFC's last hope.

At least the NFC is nice and safe now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

pangstrom posted:

I am a semi-Broncos fan but I think you have to root for the Colts, then. I don't buy much "can't win vs...." stuff but I think Belichek knows what Fox & Peyton are thinking most of the time.

Didn't the Broncos beat NE on the way to the Superbowl last year?

Fox is kinda bad at adjusting, which will mean the cheater's fun tricks will probably crush him

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

Parmesan Basil posted:

I am having a ball watching these bad Manning throws! This is what you get when you sign with the evilest team in the league!

Patriots played yesterday, and Cowboys played this morning and he wasn't in either game?

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

Josh Lyman posted:

Why does the black football player have to be with the black girl?

Given that we had controversy of mixed raced couples in commercials last year or something, this is a silly rear end question

• Locked thread