Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Totally ripped of my GDT title from week 1!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Not watching this pre-game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This Manning is not going into New England and winning.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Go colts go.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is Nicks just totally washed up now? :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

AKMoose posted:

The only Colts game I saw this year was the Eagles game in week 2--is this squad capable of taking down the Pats?

Yes but probably won't.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

What the hell did they do to these people to make them cry for this commercial?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Is Larry giving it to the one who likes her moca sugar free? I think so.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

HAKKKEEEEEMMM!!!!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

JoshCribbsdeath.gif

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Dodge brothers died of the flu.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

C'mon Colts, I don't want to see Peyton get embarrassed at New England..

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

wheez the roux posted:

they were nazis

The didn't make it past 1920!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

RIP Peyton's career.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This is kind of sad.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You are the sad Broncos.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Time to hang em up Peyton.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I love how commentator wants to state the obvious, that Peyton is washed the hosed up.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dude can't throw anymore. It's depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Now upset the Pats Andrew.

• Locked thread