Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
This is pretty OSHA, right guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Here's an absolutely bizarre trend found throughout the Canadian province of Newfoundland: The Mother in Law Door

Elsewhere a 2nd floor door without a deck is OSHA. In my home province, it's a way of life. Also has an awesome name too.

Here's a taste of the wonders found inside my link:

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
I'm not sure if it was this thread or one on mysterious deaths, and I apologize for the vagueness of this question, but- what was the name of the guy who mysteriously died in a factory and only trace evidence of him was found next to some... I don't know, molten metal vat? Acid vat? And there's some kind of sketchy circumstances that he may have been murdered or something.

I know this is completely vague but I was sure I heard about it here and Google is turning up absolutely nothing.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Crash_N_Burn posted:

The guys name was Dave Bocks. Now im going to go rewatch the episode.

That's the one. Didn't know there was an Unsolved Mysteries episode about him so I'ma go watch that myself now.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

What's up Mississauga? Hurricane damage maybe?

Pretty much all of St. John's looked like that post Hurrican Igor. We lost at least 1/3rd of our traffic lights at major stops. Always wondered if they fell on anyone- that could do some serious damage to a car. Perhaps one of the more unfortunate, albeit entertaining, damage caused was a bunch of cart corrals at the Dominion (Lowlabs subsidiary) flipped over and crushed a bunch of cars, and the smoker's gazebo collapsed too.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Yup. Twisted Nederland and Fail Army are my go to 'safe' compilations for fails and the like. Neither include videos of death or even significant visible injuries (like backward facing broken legs, protruding bones, or split open heads).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Props to those models for keeping their strut/composure- I'm pretty sure even soldiers would have broken rank to help a fellow member who fell through the loving floor.

• Locked thread