Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Kesper North posted:

I can't really tell what's going on here, other than that it looks like something bad happened.

this isn't footage from it, but my friend recently got super hosed up at work when a tire exploded in his face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

well my friend isn't dead so he wasn't working on that tire!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

I really need to know what this crop was... cause everyone is acting like he had a 2 hour window to finish the harvest and get it to market before the bank foreclosed on the farm. That's movie type stuff not real life.

Now I don't know about big fresh fruit and vegetable farms... Maybe it was going to freeze that night nad it was going to be really bad so he knew he had to get what he could off. Maybe... maybe that could make some sense.

It was weed

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
So uh, how careful should i be with this bottle of 12 % hf acid i use for work??

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

If you have to ask this thread, more careful than you are, probably.

Yeah im probably going to pay more attentiom to it now :v

It also helps when i know that what im using actually has hf before i get a year into this

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Raygereio posted:

In all seriousness: Do you have a HF treatment & spill kits available and do you know how to use them?

Not in this work van

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

oh it's in a vehicle even better

Carpet cleaning can be fun when i know what i am working with

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

I know what i am doing tonight :getin:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

c0ldfuse posted:

What purpose necessitates driving around in a van full of HF?

"Full of" might be an overstatement and i already said i clean carpets :sigh:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Phanatic posted:

What the hell do you use HF for in cleaning carpets? It's usually used to etch glass, to clean oxides off of stainless steal, to process hydrocarbons, and so forth. It's not usually turned to for stain removal, you'd want oxidizers or organic solvents for that.

Rust removal!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Uhh....?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
what if you wing suit and have no kids, is it cool then??

• Locked thread