Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
orig thread link pleaser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
This was at a job site I was just at. Anyone know what the heck it means?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

ExecuDork posted:

It means you work in Saskatchewan. I'm sorry.
Why sorry. Its great here. Much better than Australia.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Yawgmoth posted:

Mini and giant are different sizes, also my toilet doesn't contain open poo (since I put the lid down before flushing like a civilized person).

That actually makes the microscopic pieces of poo shoot out harder and go further than if you left it open. Sucks for you

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Tony Homo posted:

I think the video of the guy shooting the cameraman and reporter should be in this thread. It must be an OSHA violation of some kind:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=518_1440595069

Wow this is fuckin insane.

quote:

A man described as a disgruntled former colleague gunned down a reporter and cameraman on live television Wednesday morning in Virginia, then posted video of the attack online before killing himself, authorities said.

The suspect, described by the station that fired him as "an unhappy man," turned the gun on himself hours later. He died at a hospital, the sheriff said.

The gruesome events began to unfold as WDBJ7 correspondent Alison Parker conducted an on-air interview at around 6:45 a.m. at a shopping center in Moneta, Virginia.
Image: Reporter Alison Parker
Reporter Alison Parker, left, was killed in a shooting on Wednesday. WDBJ

In chilling footage that has been posted online, several shots rang out and screams are heard. The camera drops to the floor and the screams continue — before the broadcast cuts away to a confused and concerned-looking anchor.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Why don't volcanoes just cool down slowly over time like every other hot thing ever does?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
But why doesnt that heat source ever cool down? If it never cools down that means its a source of perpetual energy?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

RNG posted:

If someone obliterates the rolling door with a forklift and no safety meeting gets called and no one gets fired and it is quietly replaced, it was probably the warehouse manager.

Nope. One of the guys at my old furniture warehouse did it twice and he was bottom of the rung level 1 worker. But rather than bother with paperwork, we just cut and bent the roller door back into place.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/question501.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?