Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

aw, lil feller just wanted a nibble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Heffer posted:

So long as Todd is reachable, I feel like that's a pretty good sign.

Todd's not going to help, though, Todd's just going to show up with a camera and laugh.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Sham I Am posted:

These seems as if it should be in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

NO NO NO, RABBIT, YER DOIN' IT ALL WRONG, HERE
*stomp stomp crash*

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

"All right I'm going to need you to hold your arm at an angle like this so I can get a good x-ray... no, don't flop it over, just keep it in this position... like this... okay, I'll just start the machine and hope for the best"

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Leperflesh posted:

That arm is clearly no longer attached to a person. It seems cruel to make the amputee hold his own arm in the machine... surely you could have an orderly or nurse or someone do it.

My hospital, my rules

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

rear end-to-gut in the wild is a rare and unexpected beauty

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

jetz0r posted:

If by pretty OSHA, you mean safe and sane, then, yes, it is.

It's pretty much the opposite of log splitters like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMsObwqD788

yeah don't mind me, just gonna gingerly toss this wood at the spinning splitter and WHOA

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Christmas is loving CANCELLED

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wow, that's incredible. I was going to say I'd never seen or heard anything like that happening before, but then I realised that I had, right here on SA. I even screen capped it for posterity.

Did a tech load-in for a stage show and had a horrible problem picking up a right-wing AM station on the amps. Nobody could figure out where the interference was coming from until the new guy helpfully pointed out he'd coiled most of a drop mic line around one of the metal light bars, essentially turning the theater into a giant AM receiver. Bled across the entire system. Good times.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
osha recommends the computer clit, good to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Nfcknblvbl posted:

My favorite video of those Russian inventions is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON1j2TJCoQU

How could this possibly be better than trains?

You can hear the blyat of the taxi driver as he gets hit by the downdraft both coming and going.

• Locked thread