Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bringing back the tire chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Kesper North posted:

I can't really tell what's going on here, other than that it looks like something bad happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba00T6041gc

Should have included that, tire through storefront window -> dude

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Grand Fromage posted:

Literally every apartment I've lived/been in in Asia has shower outlets. Sometimes they have a plastic cover, sometimes not. Sometimes they're on the far side of the room, sometimes they're directly under the shower head.

What would you even use one for, charging your waterproof phone?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Naturally Selected posted:

Yeah, a sanding wheel going at that speed would still gently caress you up good and proper, though-unless it was ridiculously fine.

Even then, the friction alone would be bad.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Zeno-25 posted:

This guy lost his face in an electrical accident. He's blessed to be blind. And he's getting a face transplant.

warning, gruesome even though it's all healed up:
:stare: https://youtu.be/b7Lg_mNM4bQ :stare:

It's an ABC interview, but Jesus

Long time ago, he's got his face now and has for many years. It's kind of amazing what medical technology can do these days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Wiens May 2011, he received his face.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Was probably colored non dairy creamer or some poo poo to keep it human consumption safe.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

ruddiger posted:

Literally happened right around the block from my work. That intersection is notorious for busted watermains royally loving up morning commute times.

Used to drive by here every day, then I started taking La Brea because gently caress that intersection and its tranny hookers.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Uthor posted:

They'd be easier to pick up if you continued driving that way instead of avoiding them.

Practice OSHA, use condoms.

It's a shame they got displaced, it was always fun peoplewatching while grabbing a donut in the wee hours.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

More particularly, gently caress the person that took the time to HDR that.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

This could be OSHA if the guy's a stuntman in training:

At least he holds his nose to try to avoid exposure to brain eating amoebae.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Powershift posted:

Remember, aways wear your hard hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2HwfyjUXFI

so they can tell where you were standing when it happened.

Took me four times to realize it's a mannequin.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

GotLag posted:

Do those emergency stops engage the brakes or do they just cut the power? Will they be able to tow it or will they have to cut that pillar?

Something could probably push it the 4" required to release the button I imagine.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Apparently my building takes OSHA a little too seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is that the 8333 EDJ Building in Tempe? Cause if so what's up buddy?!

Nope, just another drought tolerant landscape in Los Angeles. We can still be buddies though!

• Locked thread