Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Horse Divorce posted:

Shower outlet.

Literally every apartment I've lived/been in in Asia has shower outlets. Sometimes they have a plastic cover, sometimes not. Sometimes they're on the far side of the room, sometimes they're directly under the shower head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

SaNChEzZ posted:

What would you even use one for, charging your waterproof phone?

I assume there's just like a checklist that says "bathroom must have an outlet" and the lazy rear end construction guy sticks it in the easiest place without giving any thought to it whatsoever and says "welp, that's done" and goes for his nap.

The apartments are in general the most shoddily constructed things I have ever seen. They start falling apart six months after they're finished.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

OSI bean dip posted:

Seems awfully high for a truck.

That's loving amateur hour for China. You could easily fit five times more stuff on there.

These are boilers for a restaurant, just kinda stuck to the wall here in the hallway outside. Sign says watch your head.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

BadSamaritan posted:

My old supervisors would routinely have us dawdle around during fire drills in hopes that we wouldn't have to leave our stations and cause delays in the hospital.

My old school in Korea had one fire drill. Everyone evacuated... to the cafeteria, which is on the far end of the building next to a cliff. The opposite end of the building was the sports field thing that you would actually want to go to.

After the single drill they disconnected all the fire alarms because they were "too loud".

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

There were also cables coming out of the ground that I just noticed didn't make it into the pic. I don't even know.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

The best thing about this is that there is not one, but two police vehicles in this gif, both of which just drive off not doing anything.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

The golf cart that drives past the guy at the very end is also police.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

When I first saw this I thought it was some temporary thing to keep the wires up while they were working but nope, i't's been six months now since I first saw it. The bamboo poles aren't anchored or anything.

• Locked thread