Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

It's..... it's beautiful.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Still not too late to for "OSHA.jpg: It's supposed to be on fire., it's a safety feature"

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Lol at the blue car backing the gently caress up.

(As the gif loaded I missed the power line bit, I thought the wind from the chopper blades was pushing the car back!)

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Hahaha, "suicide" by oven, that takes some balls to argue. I'd rather straight up light myself on fire then get stuck in an oven like that.

Here's the money shot for the article:

quote:

there were “a number of serious failings in the design of this and other moulding ovens”, which had been designed and commissioned in-house.

D1Sergo fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 26, 2015

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Blistex posted:

What's the point of a big thorn-scape to scare away cave people?

Part of it is to explore whether there's any amount of metaphor and symbology that could keep a waste site from being tampered with, but metaphor and symbols and communication in general is all contextual: one being's keep out" is another being's "please enter" whether you're expressing it with words or fields of spikes.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

naem posted:

Why not make fusion reactors that use fission waste and make a never ending reactor human centipede

Human Singularipede

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Ursine Asylum posted:

It looked like it was one of those country roads that doesn't have a curb or a sidewalk to me, looking at that hill on the side in the rear-facing shots.

In the backwoodsy more-than-rural-but-less-than-suburban parts of Washington, the sides of roads are shallow drainage ditches. Kids waiting for the bus will wait on the safe side then step over the ditch to get onto the bus (or just go down the driveway like they're supposed to). This guy decided to drive straight through the ditch.

I can't post the image while at work but the intersection is 12481 224 St. E. in Graham if you want to look at it in Google Street View.

D1Sergo fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 29, 2015

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Hahaha, gently caress the viaduct and gently caress I-5.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Huh, I'm kind of impressed with the commitment to making the shot look good then, because that hit looks gnarly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQbL1YeUWog

http://gawker.com/car-wash-manager-straps-self-to-spinning-scrubber-some-1741962638

I'm looking at this and all I can think is ".... really?"

D1Sergo fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 11, 2015

• Locked thread