Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

THE FUCKIN ROBOCOP posted:

Saving cat: http://youtu.be/V_Nr31Lv6H8

The best video on youtube.
Holy. poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubies
Dec 30, 2005

Live Forever
Die Every Day

:h: :s: :d: :c:
I know memes get old real fast but the stinky gremlin on the end of all those race breakdowns is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Guy hella just shows up wrecks up the neighborhood and then bounces, how can I become a Russian cat rescuer?

Pro click.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

loving unreal. "We have acquired electricity!"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah that video does own glad it got posted in this new thread.

Russian people are fuckin cool.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

Russian people are fuckin cool scum.

ftfy

Watch that doc where they hunt the gays...or watch the doc about the Ukraine invasion or read about how Stalin starved millions of people to death in Ukraine or continue to believe that Putin is a rock star.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Kithrixx posted:

loving unreal. "We have acquired electricity!"

That is one hell of a tough cat. I think it used about four of it's nine lives touching the wires.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

how do you write "what a strange trick" in russian

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

can someone explain those silly cartoons of various countries? like was the creator laughing at it for the same reasons i am, as a silly lark making fun of stereotypes and how the people who view one race as subhuman are viewed as subhuman right back?

or is it one guy/bunch of different artists using the same framework to show opinion about relative nationalities' worth?

cuz in one florida is a noble fascist uberman next to a crate of oranges and in another hes a poop-stinky weasel with a tattered flag

its funny either way but i want to know which way its funny

various 4chan posters trying to prove their genetic superiority with mspaint artistry

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Russian may be backwards squalor, but it has its redeeming qualities, too!

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

for example, that purebred cat is probably more expensive than the selection of mail-order brides

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I would definitely marry some hot Russian babe as long as I got to switch them with someone younger every 15 years or so.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

good dog

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Best Russian. Most Manners

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Is good plastic lawn chair. Russian plastic lawn chair, made strong. Strong enough for bear, strong enough for wife. Only five hundred one thousand ruble!

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Wild T posted:

Is good plastic lawn chair. Russian plastic lawn chair, made strong. Strong enough for bear, strong enough for wife. Only five hundred one thousand ruble!

So about 50p then?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

might be finland.jpg but w./e

modnote eh whatever kinda creepy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Bro Dad posted:

for example, that purebred cat is probably more expensive than the selection of mail-order brides

Da. Car very easy to maintain. All panels remove easy for access to engine and cables.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Frog Act posted:

might be finland.jpg but w./e

Nice CP/Beastiality pic!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jan 16, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

is just girl in tub with fish. is normal

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

My dad used to buy cheap Russian cars when my family was poor back in the day. We had one of those when I was a kid, it's basically the Russian Toyota Corolla, a Lada Samara. I hated it because it smelled bad. Not bad in an organic way, more in this weird "this car is made out of cheap plastic that is 10% tears of the poor Russian workers who were clearly drunk off their asses when they were putting this shitheap together, and 90% chemical compounds that sure as hell wouldn't be legal to use in any country with actual laws". The smell was off-putting in this weird synthetic way, like really bad fake leather, and just sitting in the car made you a bit depressed. The car basically smelled like Russia.

naem
May 29, 2011

Enjoying the "attractive lady and fish" theme although I can't claim to understand it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

"fish, what are you doing talking to olga?"

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

pediatric surgeon Kola about to embark on his daily commute. family came outside to wish him a nice day at children hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rzi4VaE2qE

policeman Dima risking his life to warn participants of traffic about invisible UFO on road. then taking bus to city art museum for the purpose of looking at art.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARU7Au6girE

bend it like baked ham
Feb 16, 2009

Fries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpOgLeyyEmE

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Remembered at his finest, for all eternity

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

a skirt with tights?

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6rIYcHEhY&feature=youtu.be

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

нормаль

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

not sure what this is doing here, nothing wrong with the video

Hogge Wild posted:

нормаль

рыбачишь?

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Are there any sexy Russian men? Cause like you always see photos of hot Russian women but then every Russian guy is either Colossus from X-Men or some scrawny apple-headed dweeb passed out in a frozen gutter.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

script kitty posted:

Are there any sexy Russian men? Cause like you always see photos of hot Russian women but then every Russian guy is either Colossus from X-Men or some scrawny apple-headed dweeb passed out in a frozen gutter.

Pavel Petel will be the answer everyone gives.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

script kitty posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Demonachizer posted:

Pavel Petel will be the answer everyone gives.

he's Ukrainian

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

what the gently caress is up with that dude's weird sausage knuckles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somaen
Nov 19, 2007

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_tYSEM5Nl0&t=40s

• Locked thread