Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I guess this is the right place to ask, but where is that one dudes avatar from, where some wide eyed russian looking guy keeps shoving his face into the camera with the title "from russia with love" or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Yo thanks! I found that video everyday Im drinking from them and it reminded me of the gif but I didnt think to check the other videos.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I me a guy who grew up in germany but moved to russia two years ago, very interesting talking about the differences in culture.

The funniest thing was that he told me that smiling and laughing in russia is a sign of weakness or dishonesty when done in public, he was completely blown away at everyone laughing and having a good time while in Berlin.

Laughing is a sign of weakness haha what a hosed up country.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

this literally improved my view of russia greatly

imagine puting standing in a moscow subway, looking at nothing in particular, thinking "This. This is the russia I have created. And it is good"

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

etalian posted:

In russia they still have press gangs that stop young men and check to see if their military service record is properly stamped.

what if it isn't?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

good poo poo

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

no, that really is his haircut

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

if anybody believes that this is really chewbacca then chewBAKA at you

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

oh dear god Im sorry I have the hangover of my life, this thread seems like the appropriate place to post

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Glorious russian deployment sabotaged by western capitalist concept of "ramp"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBdMW4ZAVVg

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

obamadshmoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney