Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Piper posted:

I'm pretty sure Allenby just got into a drunken argument with some homeless, got beaten up and then they took his wallet. Why he would make up the whole kidnapping story is beyond me. Claiming the FBI was investigating it is even more baffling.

Anybody that plays on the PGA tour should be able to get out of this lie. There's a couple theories about this but they've already figured out a hole in one of them.

Wah wah waaaaaaaaaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He is going to get abused at this years President's Cup. What a grade A douche.

I would be entirely sympathetic if he said "Well, I played bad in a tournament, went to go have a few drinks, and I either drank too much or I drank alot and or possibly got drugged. But I fell face first into some lava rocks and this is the result. Kid's don't do this".

But to make up this story?

THAT is what makes him a grade A douche.

Tide fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jan 23, 2015