Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Plank Walker posted:

No one on the course is gonna care if you're good or bad. Just bring extra balls, drop on the fairway if you lose a ball, and be familiar with some basic etiquette. Major ones are just don't talk during someone's swing, don't put your bags on the green, and don't walk between someone's ball and the hole on the green.

A friend and I picked up golf during covid (cliche alert.) Like our third round on a course was a total accident, tried to book a round on a par 3 to just go drink and hit some irons, accidentally booked the championship course. We said welp, guess we're playing for real. Got paired up with a father and son who clocked us immediately. They were like "we're pretty good, so don't worry about us, just do your thing." They were a great hang even though they were taking their round pretty serious. Ended up buying them some shots at the turn and on the back 9 they abandoned their serious golf and started working with us, giving us swing tips, showing us the line, etc. I swear to god their help skipped us ahead 6 months in development, just from the little tips they gave us. I still look back real fondly on that day, I hope to bounce into them again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?

Oodles posted:

Same. But it wasn’t sunny, or warm where I was. It was just bright till 9pm

Getting distinct Kid Rock on the course vibes