Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im really happy this thread is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Rice reminds me of when my sister had a mouse and it looks like mouse turds so I don't eat it. Bye.

Its good tho, you are missing out champ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wootman posted:

Its good tho, you are missing out champ.

Nah.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

im really happy this thread is back

same

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whenever I get a game and decide to go all in I usually get a couple of those little calzone things and a big thing of sprite

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't find the rebel yell one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That one might be better though since it's written so uncomfortably.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I can't find the rebel yell one.

did a shot of rebel yell mixed with a shot of cynar on the rocks and topped it off with fever tree ginger beer, then squeezed an unripened orange in to give it the odor of the citrus oils. i think this might be the best iteration of the cocktail yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

did a shot of rebel yell mixed with a shot of cynar on the rocks and topped it off with fever tree ginger beer, then squeezed an unripened orange in to give it the odor of the citrus oils. i think this might be the best iteration of the cocktail yet.

No the one where he got thrown out of a bar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That one's crazy as well though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

No the one where he got thrown out of a bar.

i live on the same block as a bar with a tap permanently reserved for cask ales but i don't hang out there that much because it's expensive as hell and the owner gets extremely trigger-happy on cutting me off after the time i showed up with half a bottle of rebel yell in me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I did a search with his post id and he has dozens of posts abpout rebel yell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i live on the same block as a bar with a tap permanently reserved for cask ales but i don't hang out there that much because it's expensive as hell and the owner gets extremely trigger-happy on cutting me off after the time i showed up with half a bottle of rebel yell in me.

nmfa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to find my signature I made of it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did a search with his post id and he has dozens of posts abpout rebel yell.

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i had a pulled pork/ham sandwich at a bar in a suburb near to my city called Average Joe's. it was good. pig is truely the most delicious animal

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

lfmao

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Phallic Baldwin owns and is under my protection.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hoodrich posted:

Phallic Baldwin owns and is under my protection.

Classic Cool Jamal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Classic Cool Jamal.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Rice reminds me of when my sister had a mouse and it looks like mouse turds so I don't eat it. Bye.

We found some mice in my friends garage so we shot them with pellet guns lol. Then we found a bag of birdseed and there were like 4 in it so we tied the bag, threw it on the ground and stomped the poo poo out of them. It kicked rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

We found some mice in my friends garage so we shot them with pellet guns lol. Then we found a bag of birdseed and there were like 4 in it so we tied the bag, threw it on the ground and stomped the poo poo out of them. It kicked rear end.

Your hosed up.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ate a really gross microwavable roast beef and mash potatoes thing because I had it lying around. I'm still hungry and also slightly queasy now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want something to drink, hell, I'm virtually starving of thirst but the water taste's weird today.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

I ate a really gross microwavable roast beef and mash potatoes thing because I had it lying around. I'm still hungry and also slightly queasy now.

these things always give me the shits and i usually only eat them out of desperation

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I forgot to eat dinner last night.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I've been eating sausage patties sandwiched between slices of pepper jack cheese. Simple and tasty.

qnqnx posted:

I forgot to eat dinner last night.
RIP

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
I had a spicy mcgangbang last night and might do it again sometime

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Its when you put a chicken sandwich in a mcdouble and eat them both at once

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
did you order it as a mcgangbang or did you assemble it yourself?

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

I assembled it myself and ate it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

You can make some awesome dinners in Super Paper Mario with the two chefs there. I know that people hate that game compared to Thousand Year Door but it stands well on its own accord. Both have chefs that make good dinner.

I've got something awesome going in the slow cooker that should be ready by this evening when I get home. Slow cookers are loving win for gaming grub.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beecock

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

You can make some awesome dinners in Super Paper Mario with the two chefs there. I know that people hate that game compared to Thousand Year Door but it stands well on its own accord. Both have chefs that make good dinner.

I've got something awesome going in the slow cooker that should be ready by this evening when I get home. Slow cookers are loving win for gaming grub.

I think we talked about this before but spicy sausage and peppers in a crockpot is like the easiest loving thing and it's so drat good

• Locked thread