Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

You can make some awesome dinners in Super Paper Mario with the two chefs there. I know that people hate that game compared to Thousand Year Door but it stands well on its own accord. Both have chefs that make good dinner.

I've got something awesome going in the slow cooker that should be ready by this evening when I get home. Slow cookers are loving win for gaming grub.

I think we talked about this before but spicy sausage and peppers in a crockpot is like the easiest loving thing and it's so drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy v. Sperguson
Apr 28, 2003

Lol!!! lolol! *is actually thinking about time that guy didnt post his secret santa pics in order to receive gift certificate*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I go to In N Out for some awesome gaming burgers. Anyone who's never been should come to SoCal and I'll take you there and we'll stuff our faces. Anyone who has can come too.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

if you guys want some tv dinners that dont taste like horsey throw-up i recommend Marie Callender's

they're about $2 a box and they taste good with pretty dece nutritional values, although theyre high in salt, like about half your daily recommended intake

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

hi thread

im feeling lazy so i will probably just eat a healthychoice meal

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im gonna eat an entire dominos pizza

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

living the dream.....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

As much as I'm all for eating an entire pizza I seriously hope you reconsider on Dominos. It will jack you up by tomorrow.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

As much as I'm all for eating an entire pizza I seriously hope you reconsider on Dominos. It will jack you up by tomorrow.

honestly my stomach is pretty good about that...being poor affords you to put more greasy lovely food in your can and not regret it on the toilet

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

honestly my stomach is pretty good about that...being poor affords you to put more greasy lovely food in your can and not regret it on the toilet

I dunno... I eat a lot of trash food and Dominos just got the magic touch, on my rear end in a top hat.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I dunno... I eat a lot of trash food and Dominos just got the magic touch, on my rear end in a top hat.

sounds like you should respec and put more points into intestinal fortitude, i recommend at least 3/5 for optimal shits.

Pussy v. Sperguson
Apr 28, 2003

A Spider Covets posted:

sounds like you should respec and put more points into intestinal fortitude, i recommend at least 3/5 for optimal shits.

Definetely. This dude knows what is up. Plus 3 points in hole pliability per two for resustance gets riddiculously OP. Now I headshot septic systems 24/7 with my specs and butt stuff buffs. Turds the word I say, as toilet chokes down another peaty brick.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

how many points do i have to go down in the tree to make poops where i dont have to wipe, every time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pussy v. Sperguson posted:

Definetely. This dude knows what is up. Plus 3 points in hole pliability per two for resustance gets riddiculously OP. Now I headshot septic systems 24/7 with my specs and butt stuff buffs. Turds the word I say, as toilet chokes down another peaty brick.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Made a steak + ale pie yesterday, and I have a ton of leftovers so i'm just finishing off that along side one of the beers I got for xmas

here's a pic (crusts are real fuckin hard to make, i found out)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmao.

Dec 26, 2012

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

did you order it as a mcgangbang or did you assemble it yourself?

any McDonalds that'll serve a mcgangbang to you is a cool McDonalds

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
whats for dinner?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pizza, I guess.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I had a steak with bone marrow butter and some vegetable sticks with brie cheese for dipping

My meals basically all rule

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Coolguye posted:

I had a steak with bone marrow butter and some vegetable sticks with brie cheese for dipping

Uhhh, okay.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Uhhh, okay.

sounds like some YOSPOS poo poo to me

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I'm trying to learn to cook poo poo because I have no skills besides being sick at videogames.

Think tonight I might try sweet potato fries and some roasted asparagus.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Coolguye posted:

:wtc:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

PantsBandit posted:

I'm trying to learn to cook poo poo because I have no skills besides being sick at videogames.

Think tonight I might try sweet potato fries and some roasted asparagus.

My new years resolution is to get into therapy and finally learn how to boil string beans.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

My new years resolution is to get into therapy and finally learn how to boil string beans.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Honestly, vegetables scare me worse than spiders. I feel ya

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Uhhh, okay.

What's the matter? Never gone past simple eating to consume the SOUL of your food? You have never truly tasted beef until you have eaten all parts of it (try gargling the gonads w/ butter and salt and washing it down with the True Dew - but only the True Dew, that fake poo poo has no soul) so why don't you come back after you have 100%'d a cow.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Coolguye posted:

What's the matter? Never gone past simple eating to consume the SOUL of your food? You have never truly tasted beef until you have eaten all parts of it (try gargling the gonads w/ butter and salt and washing it down with the True Dew - but only the True Dew, that fake poo poo has no soul) so why don't you come back after you have 100%'d a cow.

Gas.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Coolguye posted:

out

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Wine pairings have nothing on the True Dew

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Medium rare turds, resting loftily on a pillow of Fag Cum, which had been whipped and frothed by the ball hairs of a mummified Tibetan monk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sounds like some YOSPOS poo poo to me

He didn't say enough swears for it to be YOSPOS but... yea.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Knuc U Kinte posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
dont joke about dew and doritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

• Locked thread