Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

im gonna eat an entire dominos pizza

I once ate two boxes of Dominos pizza all by myself. Never gotten the shits from it, Little Ceasers on the other hand..

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Medium rare turds, resting loftily on a pillow of Fag Cum, which had been whipped and frothed by the ball hairs of a mummified Tibetan monk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you aren't getting paid huge money to be a gigantic homo about food, you shouldn't be one. Just this hefty gamer's opinion.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Coolguye posted:

What's the matter? Never gone past simple eating to consume the SOUL of your food? You have never truly tasted beef until you have eaten all parts of it (try gargling the gonads w/ butter and salt and washing it down with the True Dew - but only the True Dew, that fake poo poo has no soul) so why don't you come back after you have 100%'d a cow.

god you suck

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cooking's the poo poo but you don't have to be a huge homo about it, gently caress

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

lol

EDIT: I'm eating a chick fil a spicy chicken sandwich tonight. It's really good.

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
made some of jim lahey's famous no knead bread and ate it with a little olive oil. can i get a game hell yea?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dec 26, 2012

Fungah! posted:

cooking's the poo poo but you don't have to be a huge homo about it, gently caress

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I didn't feel like Pizza tonight so I made some sandwiches. I'll probably have some Pizza tomorrow, though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ate uhhh some potato wedges, deep fried frozen Cod fillet's, and Omaha Steaks brand hamber patty.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Turkey quesadilla and lemonade

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

made some lasagna last night and am going to eat some leftovers, then maybe make some gingerbread. probably do some slow cooker short ribs tomorrow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

mmm yes, cheese and lemons, that great flavor combination

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Ate Steak and Shake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

drat, I could use me some Lemonade right about now.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Wootman posted:

Ate Steak and Shake.

Steak n Shake is epic. There was one really close to my last job and I went there a lot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm into the Pepperjack Melt, the Guacamole Burger, and the Caribbean Jerk Burger.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

Steak n Shake is epic. There was one really close to my last job and I went there a lot.

never been there, are they an east or west coast thing?

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

never been there, are they an east or west coast thing?

I live in New York, so maybe east? I doubt it tho cause I know there are some in California.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sgetti

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
pepe the pizza maker is working on my pizza via the dominos tracking app

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I think Steak n Shake is kind of a midwest thing. I live in Michigan and I've seen them across the midwest.

Wormskull posted:

I'm into the Pepperjack Melt, the Guacamole Burger, and the Caribbean Jerk Burger.

The Caribbean Jerk Burger sounds really loving good. There's a jerk place near where I work now and it owns.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Silver Striker posted:

I think Steak n Shake is kind of a midwest thing. I live in Michigan and I've seen them across the midwest.

The Caribbean Jerk Burger sounds really loving good. There's a jerk place near where I work now and it owns.

is it fast food?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

is it fast food?

Yeah, it's like a chain fast food place, but you can also sit down like a real restaurant. They're cheap but they're pretty good. They also have decent chili. They're pretty cheap too which is good.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Steak and Shake is so cheap its amazing. 4 dollars for a good rear end burger and fries.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i lived in socal i ate at in n out twice a week and it was drat good

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

pepe the pizza maker is working on my pizza via the dominos tracking app

The parrot one rocks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

Their called Rally's in a lot of places, as well. I live next door to one in Florida so it can't be only midwest.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait I'm thinking of Checkers. Which is also epic.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i live on the same block as a bar with a tap permanently reserved for cask ales but i don't hang out there that much because it's expensive as hell and the owner gets extremely trigger-happy on cutting me off after the time i showed up with half a bottle of rebel yell in me.

That's what's up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
There aren't a lot of good burger places in NYC tbh, its all McDonalds tier junk. At least we have Five Guys which I loving love, those fries are amazing.

• Locked thread