Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Medium rare turds, resting loftily on a pillow of Fag Cum, which had been whipped and frothed by the ball hairs of a mummified Tibetan monk.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Velthice posted:

Steak n Shake is awesome, but the closest one is kinda out of my way. LA has a ton of great fast foodish burgers though between that, in n out, five guys and carl jr's. Also a poo poo ton of local places and most of them all own.

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That Spicy chiken though.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
TooL

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Sir AIDS posted:

Ram777Ment9 months ago

Man this was fun memories when I was 7-9, and then I got to kinda relive it with the subway promotion for Uncharted 3

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I had Blue Crab quiche with a salad tonite

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
I had beef noodle soup tonight.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Pizza and pasta would put me to sleep in a hot minute

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

what made you decide to buy the fleshlight instead of just jacking off your dick

The schmorky fleshlight ads on somethingawful.com

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Dexters Secret posted:

theres just something so loving hot about how androgynous the klurfs are...

this was before the Klurf era

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

thanks for blowing my speakers out

Im glad Im not the only one who suffers from this

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
We Hongry

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
That KFC thing looks like something Japan would think of