Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ate at Red Lobster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then I came home, watched some GCCX, and then finished off the Lethal Lava Land in Super Mario 64, which took an hour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

what's your fave GCCX ep so far?

I don't know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

the best beer around here that I like is mad elf, winter warmer from lancaster Brewery, and something called brew free or die

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rice reminds me of when my sister had a mouse and it looks like mouse turds so I don't eat it. Bye.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wootman posted:

Its good tho, you are missing out champ.

Nah.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't find the rebel yell one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That one might be better though since it's written so uncomfortably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

did a shot of rebel yell mixed with a shot of cynar on the rocks and topped it off with fever tree ginger beer, then squeezed an unripened orange in to give it the odor of the citrus oils. i think this might be the best iteration of the cocktail yet.

No the one where he got thrown out of a bar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That one's crazy as well though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i live on the same block as a bar with a tap permanently reserved for cask ales but i don't hang out there that much because it's expensive as hell and the owner gets extremely trigger-happy on cutting me off after the time i showed up with half a bottle of rebel yell in me.

nmfa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to find my signature I made of it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

lfmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Classic Cool Jamal.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

We found some mice in my friends garage so we shot them with pellet guns lol. Then we found a bag of birdseed and there were like 4 in it so we tied the bag, threw it on the ground and stomped the poo poo out of them. It kicked rear end.

Your hosed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want something to drink, hell, I'm virtually starving of thirst but the water taste's weird today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

im gonna eat an entire dominos pizza

As much as I'm all for eating an entire pizza I seriously hope you reconsider on Dominos. It will jack you up by tomorrow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

honestly my stomach is pretty good about that...being poor affords you to put more greasy lovely food in your can and not regret it on the toilet

I dunno... I eat a lot of trash food and Dominos just got the magic touch, on my rear end in a top hat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pussy v. Sperguson posted:

Definetely. This dude knows what is up. Plus 3 points in hole pliability per two for resustance gets riddiculously OP. Now I headshot septic systems 24/7 with my specs and butt stuff buffs. Turds the word I say, as toilet chokes down another peaty brick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Coolguye posted:

I had a steak with bone marrow butter and some vegetable sticks with brie cheese for dipping

My meals basically all rule

Uhhh, okay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

sounds like some YOSPOS poo poo to me

He didn't say enough swears for it to be YOSPOS but... yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you aren't getting paid huge money to be a gigantic homo about food, you shouldn't be one. Just this hefty gamer's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ate uhhh some potato wedges, deep fried frozen Cod fillet's, and Omaha Steaks brand hamber patty.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

Turkey quesadilla and lemonade

drat, I could use me some Lemonade right about now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm into the Pepperjack Melt, the Guacamole Burger, and the Caribbean Jerk Burger.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Silver Striker posted:

I think Steak n Shake is kind of a midwest thing. I live in Michigan and I've seen them across the midwest.

The Caribbean Jerk Burger sounds really loving good. There's a jerk place near where I work now and it owns.

Their called Rally's in a lot of places, as well. I live next door to one in Florida so it can't be only midwest.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait I'm thinking of Checkers. Which is also epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think about "a cool show" probably once a day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

I drank several Blue Bucks yesterday.. THat is a good beer.

Mmm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://zodiac-warriors.wikia.com/wiki/New_Challenger

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Me gusta el cheese fries at Shake Shack.

Los*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Wendy's Canada kicks serious fucken rear end...unsure about other countries Wendys

That Spicy chiken though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm about to go cook some ramen probably and uhhh find something to put in there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fourthmeal is rough, on a farmboy's wages.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I put some seasonings in the ramen since there's nothing else in this drat hell hole, and I hate the taste of plain ramen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone post the Phallic Baldwin avatar that MHD made of him holding a box of "TOP KEK" cereal. Please and thank you.

• Locked thread