Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hell I love cooking and it would be awesome if a gamer could step up and release some cooking videos for me to get a few gamer pro tips on cooking. Thanks!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

:megadeath:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

beecock this byob chat thread

Your kind has no power here. Kindly GTFO.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Chinese bakery was closed today otherwise I'd have a pile of pork buns.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

ever since watching a small Japanese woman drink feces wine made from children turds and rice I don't think I'll be hungry ever again

What if the rice was rat turds?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Steak and shake sucks rear end I have no idea what you people are on.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Eonwe posted:

I'm going to a place called Smoke

Its delicious

"Smoke" some cocks for me brother.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Burger king that I left in my car for a couple hours.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I remember doing this once when I was a weed smoking piece of poo poo and it would have made an awesome trees rage comic.

I left it cause I bought the 2 for $5 special and couldn't eat 2 big rear end burgers in one sitting.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Take your oily rear end poverty meal and get out of here, bro and by bro I mean never my bro. Phucking Phaggot.

:dogstare: :staredog:

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

does anyone have a fun or interesting steak recipe? wanna try something new on sunday

I heat up the pan to really hto then put the steak on the pan and fry it for a bit. I hope this recipe works out for you.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

If you have a grill you can try a slight modification to that recipe which is you heat up the grill to really hot then put the steak on the grill and grill it for a bit.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

I would. Can you imagine what trolling someone to death would do for my posting cred?

It fucks up your crystal beyond all repair. Theres no going back.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

An epic life hack you can do at a restarant is to order a steak then ask for ketchup then cover it in ketchup and inform the waiter that the steak was too undercooked.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

this was our first heavy snow of the season so i went to my mom's house to shovel her car out. she made shabu shabu, which is very good for a cold day

Isn't that the whale from Zelda?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

I had miso soup and a TMT roll last night. It was loving awesome.

Where are the pics?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

red plastic cup posted:

game well. eat well. live well.

*Benjamin Franklin exhales a fat blunt full of weed smoke* Wisdom.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Basil fried rice.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I think it was called triple sliced spicy beef.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pho.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sushi (Maki combo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Left over pizza hut.

• Locked thread