Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i had a pulled pork/ham sandwich at a bar in a suburb near to my city called Average Joe's. it was good. pig is truely the most delicious animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Phallic Baldwin owns and is under my protection.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Rice reminds me of when my sister had a mouse and it looks like mouse turds so I don't eat it. Bye.

We found some mice in my friends garage so we shot them with pellet guns lol. Then we found a bag of birdseed and there were like 4 in it so we tied the bag, threw it on the ground and stomped the poo poo out of them. It kicked rear end.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Fargield posted:

fast food is great after a cool show where you are exhausted after and it feels awesome or late at night when after smoking marijuano

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i ahd garlic fingers at the Canadian Brewhouse.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

I am earing Wendy's and Driking BLACK Carling Biere Forte

I drank several Blue Bucks yesterday.. THat is a good beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

They don't sell it in British Columbia

all their beers are good, i got the sample pack and the Slipstream and old pappy's amber al;ger were really good

• Locked thread