Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Had Indian cuisine. In a word? Spicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pizza, I guess.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wootman posted:

There aren't a lot of good burger places in NYC tbh, its all McDonalds tier junk. At least we have Five Guys which I loving love, those fries are amazing.

I'm not wild about 5 guys these days, though they make a killer Dog. More and more I've been drawn to Shake Shack, a particularly faggy burger restaurant I'll admit.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Me gusta el cheese fries at Shake Shack.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Buck Turgidson posted:

Having fish for dinner, then I'm gonna have different fish for breakfast :D

If you keep that up, you're going to be known around town as "Fishman" or "The Fish Guy", like how I am.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wootman posted:

Shake Shack owns tbh

I had one of the Shack Stacks with the cheesy fried giga-mushroom the other day and didn't really like the amount of greasy ejaculate the 'shroom spurted into my mouth with every bite.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sir AIDS posted:

What if you could get beer and meat pies at Wendy's

-Sigh- I'd still be getting both at an actual restaurant.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Some of that bubble tea.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think I'll pick up a BLT on an everything bagel on my way into work this fine day.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

What's the deal with this new "Salad" tab on Dominos.com that leads to a blank page? Is this somebodys idea of a joke??

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

What's the deal with this new "Salad" tab on Dominos.com that leads to a blank page? Is this somebodys idea of a joke??

Is anyone else seeing this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It's under 'Sides and Desserts'.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wootman posted:

why are you trying to order salad from dominos.. i think that is the real joke

I ordered a medium pan pizza with chicken and onions, like I do every wednesday night, smartass.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

i'VE BEEN HAVING A TORTA EVERY NIGHT

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

i want a tray of raw oysters. 30 oysters

Right away, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

After nearly 3 months without dinner, I reheated some loving dumplings today.

• Locked thread