Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Coolguye posted:

What's the matter? Never gone past simple eating to consume the SOUL of your food? You have never truly tasted beef until you have eaten all parts of it (try gargling the gonads w/ butter and salt and washing it down with the True Dew - but only the True Dew, that fake poo poo has no soul) so why don't you come back after you have 100%'d a cow.

god you suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cooking's the poo poo but you don't have to be a huge homo about it, gently caress

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

made some lasagna last night and am going to eat some leftovers, then maybe make some gingerbread. probably do some slow cooker short ribs tomorrow

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

Turkey quesadilla and lemonade

mmm yes, cheese and lemons, that great flavor combination

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

red plastic cup posted:

i hope everyone eats dinner

i'm not

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dexters Secret posted:

holy hell.. why have i never gotten a pizza with banana peppers before... that pizza was loving epic...

get giardinera instead, it's like banana peppers but not total trash

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

leftover pulled pork and cold medicine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

I tried BAFH's recipe and it was loving amazing.

drat that's a good recipe. doing that next time i cook indian food

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mabels big day posted:

I'm at five guys right now, and my order number is 69.

you did it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mabels big day posted:

a cheeseburger, and fries. my change was also 69 cents, if you can believe it.

talk about a big day

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wootman posted:

Atm its only in the Philippines.

it looks loving gross man ew.

lol loving hell

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

tonight spaghet night. but I have like 4 different types of prego sauce and I don't know which one to use.

make your own you animal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/...uce-recipe.html

there you go. probably not the best recipe on earth but it's super easy and all you need are the tomatoes and maybe the basil

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

prettty sure the one things animals don't do is use there money to purchase things so they don't have to spend labor makin smashed tomatoes + herbs

It's like half an hour and most of that's letting the sauce thicken

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah but the flavor of a good marinara...che bella

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol i went to look up bafh's chana masla recipe and i forgot why he got probed. still owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big bowl of gyudon, while watching anime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

please eat something bbg

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

making a shitload of pasta sauce, then eating it with some pasta

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

yeah they taste great imo

mexican soda rocks, mandarin jarritos is fuckin dynamite in a bottle

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

here's some poo poo for you guys:

i've never had taco bell

Good.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bafh's chana masala recipe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

It's pizza time.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also bafh's chana masala recipe's tasty as gently caress, make that and eat it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress it, filipino adobo recipe

5 lbs. chicken thighs, bone-in, chopped into three inch chunks (you can also do like 3 pounds of boneless, but bone-in is way the gently caress better
3 tbsp oil (i use olive, but kind doesn't really matter)
1/2 cup ginger (coarsely chopped, peel on)
2 heads garlic (unpeeled if you're not a dumb piece of poo poo)
1/2 onion cut into wedges
2 dried bay leaves (or like three or four fresh ones)
handful of black pepper corns

~1 1/2 cups rice vinegar
~1/2 cup soy sauce

take your chicken and brown it in a stock pot or a dutch oven in batches. i'm talking like really deep brown here.

once the chicken's nice and browned, take it out and throw all the dry stuff in and cook it until the onions start getting soft

add the chicken back in and add the rice vinegar and soy sauce. simmer it for an hour and serve over rice.

i do this poo poo every few weeks and it's like three days worth of crazy good food for like fifteen bucks and the price of the rice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

did you make this or order it from somewhere? i would like to make kimchi but home fermentation...

i've done sauerkraut at home, it's pretty easy. can't imagine kimchie's that different

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Glambags needs to come here and share actual good food and recipes again because I need some aniseed or ginger to cleanse my palate after that.

Fungah! posted:

gently caress it, filipino adobo recipe

5 lbs. chicken thighs, bone-in, chopped into three inch chunks (you can also do like 3 pounds of boneless, but bone-in is way the gently caress better
3 tbsp oil (i use olive, but kind doesn't really matter)
1/2 cup ginger (coarsely chopped, peel on)
2 heads garlic (unpeeled if you're not a dumb piece of poo poo)
1/2 onion cut into wedges
2 dried bay leaves (or like three or four fresh ones)
handful of black pepper corns

~1 1/2 cups rice vinegar
~1/2 cup soy sauce

take your chicken and brown it in a stock pot or a dutch oven in batches. i'm talking like really deep brown here.

once the chicken's nice and browned, take it out and throw all the dry stuff in and cook it until the onions start getting soft

add the chicken back in and add the rice vinegar and soy sauce. simmer it for an hour and serve over rice.

i do this poo poo every few weeks and it's like three days worth of crazy good food for like fifteen bucks and the price of the rice

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wootman posted:

That looks delicious as gently caress.

it's crazy tasty and it smells awesome while it's cooking. basically filipino food is the best stuff ever and more people should eat it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

y/w

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dude i used to work with was from the philippines. his family owned an island until a bunch of squatters took it over and built mud hut brothels on it, then refused to leave when they tried to take it back. well, that's my story

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also iirc his cousin was in charge of the philippine air force or something and he would make really forced jokes about bombing the squatters off his island

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I got a job lol, gonna be able to afford to eat again

late but grats bbg

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i haven't eaten dinner in like three days. had a mondo helping of bbq for lunch yesterday tho

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'm going to drive to Wendy's wish me luck

vaya con dios, amigo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i got a gyudon recipe i'll post when i get home, do that with any jrpg for a real experience

• Locked thread