Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

diet pepsi, lasagna, and some browser based picross game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Turkey quesadilla and lemonade

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I had big salad

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Curly Fries Are The Top Tier Fries.

agreed

had curly fries and chicken strips with a jalapeno ranch tonight

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I want pho but there are no good places around. This upsets me regularly.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

BK is doing their 10 nuggets for 1.50 deal again, so either an unhealthy amount of nuggs or some lo mein for me tonite.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

i like their bbq burger on a sub way more than i like their lovely nuggets. i dont care.

yea I got lo mein

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I had a nice Caesar salad.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Last night I went to a pizza place that had multiple autographed pictures of 'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan lining the walls. It also made some pretty good pizza.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Today: Chipotle with a strawberry milkshake to wash it down.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

they should have made friday "beating off"

it's already wednesday

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

im going to break the rules to talk about breakfast

i had a sausage egg mcbiscuit from mcdonalds

ban this sick filth

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

tonight spaghet night. but I have like 4 different types of prego sauce and I don't know which one to use.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

make your own you animal

prettty sure the one things animals don't do is use there money to purchase things so they don't have to spend labor makin smashed tomatoes + herbs

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i realize that it's not the most authentic or tastiest way to make it but it's loving easy and really not that bad to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sunday i went to the farmers market and bought some heirloom tomatoes and olives and mad e a pasta salad with a feta vinaigrette, I've done my duty to the Italian food pantheon and now im gonna make myself some overcooked noodles with a can of 'flavored with meat' prego dumped on top and some kirkland brand meatballs.

• Locked thread