Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Beef stroganoff with green beans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Zaxby's is better :ssh:

Course, Raisin' Canes beats the pants off of every other chicken joint on Earth.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I had a cuban sandwich for dinner, it was really good.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Taco Bell. Had a quesarito and a couple of their dorito tacos. It was alright. Having tri-color rotini with an alfredo sauce tonight. There was a good deal on Amazon for 16 boxes of rotini ($10 and change with free shipping :eyepop:), so that's pretty much what I'm having for dinner for the rest of the month.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
VLC is good though :confused:

Made burgers last night, poo poo was gangsta.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I would. Can you imagine what trolling someone to death would do for my posting cred?

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
This is what steak sauce was invented for. Slather it in some A1 and it'll taste amazing.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

THE PENETRATOR posted:

sear it for 30 seconds on a hot pan w oil then put it in the oven for 20 mins at some low heat and u got a good steak

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Chicken nuggets with sriracha. Can't be a winner every night. :geno:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Could do tuna cakes, but you have to smash them down into pucks when you're done loving around.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Had a sub. Salami, ham, some other meat I can't remember, and a fuckload of provolone. It was pretty tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Cheerios topped with splenda. :getin:

• Locked thread